ourmirrorimages
xinsane__

• Music:

they're after me lucky charms.

Basics:

Name: Jordan
Sexual orientation/status: Straight/Single

Personality
1 favourite band: To be honest, Green Day. I love thier stuff from the late 80s to the early 90s. It was nothing like the corperate bullshit thier trying to pull of these days but I admit I'm still a fan of thiers.
2 things that will make us laugh:

Kind of scary..
3 words to describe yourself: Creative, Paranoid, Funny.
4 opinions on anything you want:(more than a sentance please)
Same-sex Marriage: For. I don't think a person should be treated differently because of the affection they show towards a person. They're people & they should be treated equally.
Religion: I Don't have a religion but I think It's very confusing. I support beliefs but today, people that get into lawsuits or fights is just ridiculous.
Abbortion: Pro Choice. You really don't know how or what to choose until your in the womens position but either way, I think the womens choice should be supported.
PeOpLe WhO TAlK LyKe DiSs: I think it's annoying but the people who seem to type like that think they're cool.

5 things you like about your personality: I like that I'm funny, creative, playful, truthful & a good friend.
6 people who influence you daily: My Friends; Evelyn, Diana, Amy, Amanda, Elizabeth & Marissa because they're amazing people.
7 things you want to do before you die:Travel around the world, Meet Zach Braff, Accomplish anything, bungee jump, jump out of a plane, Save someones life & Learn spanish more FLUENTLY
8 suck ups (must include all 3 mods and 5 of our members)
greystarsfaded I've seen her in other communites & I think shes amazing.
ironxrose gorgeous.
_schmoof_ very pretty.
spinspinsuga drop dead gorgeous.
trulyscaringme beautiful.
ohnormajean excellent taste in music & pretty.
imincrediblyhot hot.
_____neverthere flawless.

at least one picture of you:(this won't be counted for, or against you)
Image hosting by Photobucket

a picture for the userpage:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Promote
promote to at least 3 places.
oo1. nitemare_dreams
oo2. wewereairplanes
oo3. ____drugsarebad
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments