Credit
No Hotlinking
Do Not Modify
Textless Are NOT Bases
Do Not Claim
Do Not Redistribute

Affiliates
Scrollover For Names

entrata icons; brightside icons; mykindofcrack; bloodyicons; valient icons; desiderio icons; popcorn bites; smudgedgraphics; icons by ashley; dig my icons; italian jewels; prominent art; tinycanvas icons; shamrock icons; lumineuses icons; molly icons; circulatory icons; thepleiades icons; tanned graphics; ah layouts; pointless blank; faux icons; angell iicons; in triguing; aardent;

Fearkills
Name: Jessica; Jess
Loves: Tv; BtVS; Tyler Hilton; Bethany Joy Lenz; Music; Movies; Iconing; Webdesign; Blends; Wallpapers; Moodthemes;
Is: Accident prone; Klutz; Artistic; Crazy; Nice; Smart; Helpful; Busy; Stressed; Anxious; Paranoid; Panicy; Funny; Laughs Alot; Example Icons:

_Trendi
Name: Freddan
Loves: Tv; BtVS; Harry Potter; Drawing; Singing; Reading; Poetry; Webdesign; Sports; Shopping; Sarah Michelle Gellar;
Is: Artistic; Talented; Nice; Awsome; Cool; Creative; Inspirational;
Example Icons:

Neon_Lights_X
Name: Kate
Loves: TV; LOST; House M.D.; CSI; Paintshop Pro; icons; reading; my iPOD; The Spill Canvas; lyrics; fanfiction; shopping;
Is: Artistic; Nice; Cool; Unique; Creative; Inspirational;
Example Icons:

Credit
Everything here is copyrighted to fearkills, _trendi and neon_lights_x unless otherwise stated.

Code by halffling
Images from spy caps
Texture from here and here

Kate

[73] LOST 3x01-3x06.
POSSIBLE SPOILERS.
50.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting 60.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
65.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting2.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting3.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting4.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
5.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting6.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting7.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting8.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting10.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting11.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting12.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
13.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting14.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting15.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting16.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
17.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting18.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting19.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting20.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
21.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting22.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting23.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting24.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
25.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting26.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting27.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting28.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
29.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting30.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting31.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting32.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
33.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting34.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting35.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting36.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
37.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting38.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting39.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting40.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
41.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting42.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting43.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting44.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
45.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting46.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting47.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting48.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
49.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting50.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting51.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting52.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
53.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting54.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting55.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting56.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
57.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting58.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting59.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting60.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
61.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting62.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting63.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting64.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
65.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting66.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting67.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting68.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
69.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting70.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting71.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting72.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
73.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting74.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

Pretty work! Love #11. :)

43 & 69 are amazing *.*

Very pretty work!

Wow, these are just gorgeous!
I love 74, looks awesome!
Fantastic job on these. :)

Ohhh these icons are gorgeous. Just so creative and different and absolutely stunning. I love your use of blending, it's something you do so well and yay for gorgeous and great text use :D

I'm gonna save 13 and 14, I can't decide which I like better. I just know I adore the blending in both of them and the use of the texture and the colors. So beautiful. I'm also saving 56, love the green colors here and the blending, very soft and yet also very captivating. Love the light colors. Then I'm saving 57, gorgeous use of the texture and I just love the text so much. And last, I'm saving 66, great use of the texture and I love the warmness in the coloring! I will credit if I use!

wow. thank you =]