c (fakefurealbitch) wrote in we__,
c
fakefurealbitch
we__

WE Meeeeeeeeeeting!!

Hey everyone,

WE are having our first meeting of the year this Friday, September 16th, at lunch in E-7.

I know at the end 11th grade last year, there was a lot of talk about creating a space to continue exploring ourselves as women. Clearly, the discussion, the issues raised, and the strong connections made did not end with the year. Lucerito and I spent the better half of the last couple of days brainstorming on how to do this effectively and all-inclusive from the beginning. There are some things about WE that we hope to change, as well as things we hope to keep that made WE, well, WE. I guess we'll have to see where everyone is and where this group wants to take things. I am so so so excited to be a part of a women's group this year and can't wait to get things started.

Thank you Rachel and Rachel for being my inspiration and to every single member of WE for being awesome. I hope that everyone in WE last year is doing great, and I hope memebers for this year still feel as much as they felt 3 months ago.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments