?

No account? Create an account
“Where is your boyfriend?” The vampire in the leather jacket said… - Want, take, have: A Buffy season three AU game — LiveJournal [entries|archive|friends|userinfo]
Want, take, have: A Buffy season three AU game

[ website | WTH OOC ]
[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ archive | journal archive ]

[Nov. 15th, 2004|11:45 pm]
Want, take, have: A Buffy season three AU game
want_take_have_
[buffyshaped]
“Where is your boyfriend?” The vampire in the leather jacket said right before I punched him in the face.

Faith and I had been on patrol for the last two hours; mostly we exchanged a little banter here and there about slaying and watchers and such, nothing of any real depth. For the most part I was feeling a little nervous, wondering if Faith was watching me fight silently critiquing my style, form, and contemplating how she would do things differently. Maybe I was just being paranoid than again I was doing the exact same thing to her.

This vamp, this stupid biker wannabe vampire changed all that. His stupid question asking about Angel was enough to distract me from Faith, from patrol, from life in general. I could no longer care what this new slayer chick thought all I cared about was beating this stupid smug vamp until all the hate and anger melted away.

I do not know just how long I had beat this stupid vamp but by time I finally staked him I was actually sore and a little tired, both body, mind and soul. I just sat on the ground where I had staked him and stared at the dirt, I was sick of this, sick of everything and to be honest I was tempted to turn to Faith and say ‘Hey you be the Slayer now.. I quit’.

I did not though, too much drama is bad for the soul so I just stood up like the trooper I was and turned to Faith like nothing weird had happened.

“Hey I think that is enough for the night, what about you?”

(Open to Faith)
LinkReply

Comments:
[User Picture]From: wickedslayer
2004-11-16 07:14 pm (UTC)
I raised an eyebrow at B as she asked me if we should call it a night. Call it a night? Was she outta her fucking mind? That was awesome. The way she wuped up on that vamp. Girl had some quality rage goin' for her, and I had to appreciate qualities like that in a chick. Maybe Buffy was okay, I mean besides the tryin' desperately to be normal and have a normal life and whatever else. She knew what she was, I could tell that about her.

"Are you for real? It's still early. 'Sides you got some quality rage goin' for you right now, we should use it. Find a nest to take out or something." I offered, giving her a wicked grin as she fell into step next to me.

Boyfriend? What boyfriend? She never mentioned any boytoy to me. Wondered who it was that could get B's panties all in a twist like that.
(Reply) (Thread)
2004-11-18 04:37 am (UTC)
"Are you for real? It's still early. 'Sides you got some quality rage goin' for you right now, we should use it. Find a nest to take out or something."

I was about to tell her to do it herself, she was a slayer after all and weren’t slayers supposed to act alone? I stopped myself though and just gave Faith a searching gaze. Why not? Two slayers could do much be better than one and really I was not in the mood for talking about Angel. Though maybe after we got to know each other better…

I was not certain Faith would understand but she might..

“Alright you find the nest and I will help you take it down.” I said half daring Faith, I had an idea where to find a nest but I wanted Faith to actually be the one to point the way.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2004-11-19 07:30 am (UTC)
"Kay." I said with a shrug. Eyeing her carefully for a minute my mind was reelin'. Who was this boyfriend of her's that got her so riled up? He musta been one hell of an asshole to make her get her violence on like that.

Falling into step beside her the two of us walked in silence for a few minutes. By the time those minutes passed it seemed more like an hour cause I was wicked curious. We were both slayers! Couldn't she just fill a girl in here? I need the info, just cause I'm curious. Curious about her mostly.

"So....whose the guy? He must be one serious dude to get you all worked up like that." I asked curiously. Hey props to me for waitin' even that long.
2004-11-19 10:07 am (UTC)
"So....whose the guy? He must be one serious dude to get you all worked up like that."

I looked at Faith; I could not believe it she was actually asking me about Angel. How in the hell was I going to reply to that? She had no idea, probably just assumed it was some guy from school that I had a messy break up with.

"Hey do you want to slay a nest or talk about my love life?" I said not really in the mood to talk about this, not right now at least. I could not think of an easy answer to this question and I did not want to have a "moment" here on patrol.
2004-11-21 11:13 pm (UTC)
"Thought we could do both." I said sullenly. God, what the fuck was her problem? It was just an innocent question. What's the big deal? 'Sides I thought we were friends now. Or at least we could be friends, if she wasn't always doin' this whack shut everything out crap. Damn, just when I thought B was cool she had to go and act like that.

"Sorry for askin'. Look I think I'm just gonna bail. I'll check you later, B." I said, startin' to walk off in the next direction. I'd find the nest by myself, needed to work off a little aggression myself right about now.
2004-11-22 02:42 am (UTC)
"Sorry for askin'. Look I think I'm just gonna bail. I'll check you later, B."

"Faith!" I said despite myself, I was mad at Faith after all why was she being such a bitch? We just met why would she think I am just going to open up to her, tell her about Angel?

"Stop it." I shout but she does not stop, she keeps walking. I feel a surge of desperation and lean over to pick up a small rock. I throw it at her, hitting her shoulder. Ok maybe that is not the best tactic but it was the only one I could think of.

"I am sorry." I said racing to catch up to her. “That was stupid but I really wanted you to stop.” I placed a hand on her shoulder and force her to look at me. “I don’t want you to go.”
2004-11-23 03:30 am (UTC)
I stopped short when I felt something hit my shoulder, and then looked down as a small rock landed on the ground and bounced over my boot before rolling away. Did she really just hit me with a rock? Throw a fucking rock at me to get me to hold up? Who the hell did this bitch think she was?

Clenching my jaw I turned around to look at B and was about to agree with her on the whole that bein' a wicked stupid idea thing. But the look on her face just kinda tells me to chill. Can't explain it any other way and I gotta say, no one else ever been able to shut me up with just a look before. It felt all weird.

"It's cool, yo." I said sullenly with a shrug. "What'dja want?" I raised an eyebrow at the little blond across from me. A little blonde who packed one hell of a punch.
2004-11-23 05:35 am (UTC)
"I killed my boyfriend." I just blurted it out, I never told anyone and here I was blurting out the most painful part to a person who had no idea. "I had to, I had to." I said balling my hands in a fist and looking up. I could still feel the heft of the sword in my hand, the look of pure confusion and.. and love on his face as I ….

“I dated a vampire with a soul, we had sex, he lost his soul, he killed people, killed my friends, killed Giles girlfriend, I had to kill him and right before I did…he got his soul back. I had to though.. the world would have ended.” I look at Faith, could she really understand this, any of this.

“I killed my boyfriend.”
2004-11-24 07:17 am (UTC)
My jaw practically hit the ground when she told me she killed her boyfriend. First I thought she was jokin'. There's a few boyfriends I'd had that I'd like to kill too. well maybe not kill, just maim a little bit. Then after a minute I realized she was serious as a heart attack by the look on her face. Not to mention this weird vibe I always got off of her.

"That's...intense." I said for lack of a better word. Hey, it was wicked intense. Killing her boyfriend? And wait? What the fuck was a vampire with a soul? How come I never heard of one before. B boinked the undead, that had to be...yep, gonna stick with intense.

"When'd this all go down?" I asked curiously, it seemed like a fresh wound on her innocent face.
2004-11-24 07:38 am (UTC)
"That's...intense."

What was I expecting? Maybe I waned her to call me a liar, to give me a reason to hate her so I could have an excuse to let her walk away and give myself an excuse to go home. I did not like the way she made me feel, usually I did not care if I got approval from someone I barely knew and yet her approval was strangely important to me.

"When'd this all go down?"

“About three months ago.” I said with a sigh, Faith was standing about as close as Angel had been standing when I … I shook my head. I needed to snap out of it. “I can’t.. I can’t talk about this now.. lets kill a nest of vamps.”
2004-11-25 06:45 am (UTC)
I could feel the misery comin' off her in waves and it made my chest tighten in a way I'd never felt before. What the fuck was this? It was like since the moment I first saw her everything in my world got fucked. It was just the weird effect she was havin' on me. Wondered if she could feel it too.

"I gotta better idea. Let's go to the Bronze. Nothin' like forgettin' about bad shit like drinking and dancing." I grinned wickedly at her, hopin' she'd go for it. "'Sides it's lookin' wicked dead out here and we did our share of wuppin' on the vamp population tonight."

Reaching a hand out tentatively I tugged on her arm, my grin growing wider. "Come on, what'd ya say?"
2004-11-25 08:52 am (UTC)
"Come on, what'd ya say?"

It was like one of those teenage movies and I was playing the part of the innocent but oh so corruptible friend. I grinned, reluctantly, and nodded. Why not? I did not want to brood about Angel, even if it would be a fitting tribute to do so.

“Fine, I could do with some dancing and drinking, and by drinking I mean caffeine because of the whole underage thing.” I felt strangely better, we had kicked a lot of vampire ass.. we did deserve a treat.

I let Faith lead the way to the Bronze, it was strange I never liked to be lead anywhere before, in general I liked to be the leader but at that moment I enjoyed that she was taking control.

The Bronze was packed as usual. I let the crowd push me into Faith a few times, giving her apologetic glances at every time. She probably thought I was enjoying myself too much, maybe I was. She was a fellow slayer though, maybe it was only right to feel this connection.

“So what first.. drinking or dancing?”
2004-11-25 09:24 am (UTC)
B kept rubbin' up against me and it was enough to give this slayer that good down low tickle if you know what I'm sayin'. Sure it was an accident or whatever, or at least that's what Buffy probably wanted to think. She was such a white bred little blonde, cute though. Had to give her that. Not to mention the whole slayer bonding thing? Kinda cool so far. Even if we are wicked different.

What was first? Well since B wasn't about to get drunk right off the bat, I thought some dancin'. Knew I could get served in this dive, no problem. Bartender looked easy enough. Not to mention there was always a couple chumps waitin' around to buy hot chicks drinks. Hot chicks with superpowers. I liked the sounds of that.

"Come on." I said, tugging her towards the dance floor. I pulled her in between people wildly dancing to some lame techno crap. Didn't care though, we both needed to unwind. Especially Buffy.
2004-11-26 04:09 am (UTC)
The music was loud and the crowd was thick and it took all my concentration to just make it out onto the dance floor. I guess its hard to brood on the past when all this outside stimulation keeps you in the present, in the now.

I could not help but get a bit of a heady feeling as Faith and I danced. I had not eaten in so long and that light sensation in my head only added to the disconnected feeling. Soon I felt I was no longer there, just enjoying the physical while pushing the mental aside.

Soon I felt my arms wrapped around her neck as I let go and simply went with the flow of the song. When our eyes met for a moment it seemed that the crowd disappeared and only we existed on the dance floor. No one else mattered for that minute. After all we were the slayers, the chosen two, we would probably save everyone in this room or we could kill them just as easily.

What was I thinking? I pulled away from Faith when the song ended.

“Hey how about that drink?”
2004-11-27 08:01 am (UTC)
I wasn't even payin' attention, just lettin' my body get lost in the rhythm. Dancing was so easy, like fighting or fucking and really it was all the same thing. I could feel one thing though, B's arms around my neck as I snaked my arms around her waist for a little while. Could feel her heart beating wildly in her chest as we both danced to the techno beat. Didn't even feel like there was anyone else here.

"Drink?" I asked as she pulled away from me when the song ended. "Oh yeah, sure." I grinned at her as we both walked towards the bar. Coffee? yeah right, get real. That wasn't the way to party it up. And this? Definitely called for a real drink.

Sauntering up to the bar, I gave the bartender my most charming smirk adn bent over on the bar so he could get an eyeful of my cleavage.

"Two shots of Jack." I practically purred at him.
2004-11-29 02:51 am (UTC)
I had expected the bartender to demand an ID and for a moment I was sure he would ask but than he looked up and saw Faith and with a shrug poured us two shots of brown liquid. I tried to hide my surprise; after all I did not want to look naive.

I was not naïve after all, I had lived a few months in one of the most ruthless cities, a city where I knew any bartender would not have though twice about serving me. I had not taken advantage of this though. I was scared that a drink to indulge would become something I needed to get by.

I was not worried about this now though so I took the shot and downed it as fast as I could. Thank god I did not gag, it burned more than I expected.

“Thanks.” I said looking at Faith. “Care for another dance?”
2004-11-29 06:56 am (UTC)
I shrugged as I looked at the dance floor. It didn't look all that exciting anymore. Not as exciting as some of the thoughts I was havin' about B right about now. Fight, dancing then drinking? Sorry, the next place my brain automatically goes is sex. I can't help myself.

"We can if you want, or we could...ya know, do something else." My eyes had a wicked gleam as I looked her up and down.

So what? She had some big drama with her ex? Nothin' like feelin' better than gettin' some serious rebound action. I should know. Besides she couldn't deny it, there was something wicked goin' on here. Nobody else ever got me this juiced up.
2004-11-30 06:06 am (UTC)
"We can if you want, or we could...ya know, do something else."

It is weird, the alcohol, the music, the way I have to stand real close to her to hear her speak.. I know what she wants; I know what that something else is.

I look at Faith for a long moment and decide she is nuts. I had a boyfriend after all, why would I want to ..

“What do you mean.. go after a nest of vamps?” If I lean in right now I could kiss her easily, but do I want too? Even now I miss Angel, after all he was the love of my life, the man or well vampire I thought I would spend eternity with, well my eternity not his. Now he was gone, I killed him, worse really, I sent him to hell.

“Or do you have something else on your mind?” I ask standing closer so she could hear me.. that was all.
2004-12-02 03:21 am (UTC)
She was leanin' in so close to me right now, I could just reach out and take her. Well not take her take her, but well...maybe. The little bit of alcohol I had was already warming my veins and I could go for another. B probably could too.

Man, she was hot. Heat was just rollin' off of her in waves and I wanted to wrap myself up in it.

Givin' her a to die for smirk I pulled away and looked back up at the bartender again. Holding up two fingers he nodded at me before goin' about gettin' gettin' drinks for me and Buffy again.

Handin' me two shot glasses I passed one off to Buffy. What are two drunk hot chicks with superpowers to do? Kill a nest of vamps?

"Sure, we can go after a nest. If that's how you get your rocks off." I said with a wicked smile.
2004-12-03 12:50 pm (UTC)
"Sure, we can go after a nest. If that's how you get your rocks off."

I rolled my eyes and down the shot without really thinking. This shot goes down much easier than the first probably because I was more prepared this time; I knew what was coming.

"Yeah killing a nest seems like a good plan." I said feeling like a cat in heat; well what I suspect a cat in heat would feel like. Really I could not be too sure, but I did feel like rubbing up against something, namely Faith. She was standing close and something about the way she looked at me made me...

"How about one last dance though?" I asked slipping my arm around her and pressing myself against her for a brief moment. The charge from the brief contact was more than enough to make me crave something more.

"Dance, killing, and than..." I lean in and whisper into her ear "well I am sure we can think of something."
(Reply) (Thread)
2004-12-06 08:07 am (UTC)
The heat between us rolled around back and forth between our skin and between my fingertips as she wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer. So she was an aggressive type chick huh? Not that I blamed her, guessed it must be a slayer thing. It was like we all just had to be on top all the time. Wondered if B liked it on the top or the bottom. As long as she was wearin' nothing but a smile I was five by five.

"Sure." I smirked at her, as she asked for antoher dance. Dancing was just like fighting, and fighting was just like fucking. It was one big delicious cycle that gave me a big old wet spot.

Her breath was hot in my ear as she suggested dancing, killing and then something else. It was like she completely read my mind and I already knew I was gettin' laid tonight- cause if I wasn't she was the biggest tease I'd ever met.

"You're on." I said turning to her so that her lips lightly brushed against the side of my face as I looked into her eyes. With one last smirk I led her onto the dance floor.
2004-12-10 07:35 am (UTC)
We danced and danced until I no longer even heard the music, rather I just felt the beat, the beat like a heartbeat. My heart was pounding so fast that sometimes I confused it with the beat of the music; sometimes I danced to it. After a few songs, a few accidental touches, and one freaky moment when I opened my eyes just long enough to see that she was staring right at me, we decided to leave. I was feeling a buzz, a hot intense buzz I had never felt before. I loved Angel but dating Angel was hard, dating Angel was pain, dating Angel was never anything like this.

I giggled as we stepped outside of the Bronze and nearly tripped.

"Ok so not drunk, we so need to slay." I said turning and slipping my arm around her neck. "Its would really hit the spot right now." I said and than kissed her on the lips. "That’s nice too but now I want to kill something."
2004-12-12 07:38 am (UTC)
Her lips brushed against mine, and I pressed into her slightly just before she pulled away. Tease. Not that I was surprised, she kinda seemed like the type to tease. I wasn't complainin'.

I couldn't fuckin' help it but I was grinning like an idiot at her. This was exactly what I was talking about. Finally wouldn't have to be alone anymore. I had B, my sister slayer, partner in crime on my side. She knew exactly what it was like to be a slayer, to kick as much ass as we do. She got me, and I got her and I never felt this way about anyone before. Suddenly I couldn't help but be glad that I'd left Boston far behind me.

"I could go for a little foreplay...I mean slaying right about now." I said coyly, tilting my head to the side for a second. Turning around I winked at her before taking the slight lead away from the Bronze. "So your town, B. Your pick. What are we killing tonight?" I asked her with a wicked gleam in my eye.