Faith Hanley (prodigal_slayer) wrote in want_take_have_,
Faith Hanley
prodigal_slayer
want_take_have_

I know my fears control me

Got myself all set up in some rat trap called the Sunnydale Motor Inn. Fourteen bucks a day, not so bad I guess. Not that fourteen dollars a day isn't more than I actually have. Did manage to sweet talk the guy at the counter into letting me stay one night free. It's just way too easy sometimes, turn on the charm and bat the eyes, making him feel all special. Oh yeah, cake.

Gotta say one thing about Sunnyd. It's boring as fuck but you can't argue with the vamp population in this town. Seriously, spent one night out in some lame lookin' cemetary and I killed the amount of demons I woulda slayed in three nights in Boston. Kate would have loved it here, the hellmouth. Surrounded by mystical crap that she was always talkin' about. I could almost hear her voice in the back of my head, tellin' me that I needed to work on my footwork when some demon swiped my feet out from under me. Guiding me, watching me. That's what she was supposed to do after all, she was my watcher. Weird that the slayer would outlive her watcher.

Couldn't spend too long thinkin' about Kate, or else I'd get all sad and it's just wicked depressing. I prefer to take out my rage on the nearest vamp or something. Besides that I haven't done jack shit. I really needed to find this Buffy chick that I'd heard so much about. I was startin' to think she was the only thing that could help me with Ycul. Speaking of Ycul I was pretty sure he'd be one step ahead of me, probably already nesting somewhere in the Dale. It'd probaby be easy to find her, just look up Buffy Summers in the phone book or something. I mean, how many other people could be named Buffy? Kind've a lame name for a slayer, I mean that's gotta be strikin' fear into the hearts of no one.

For some reason though, I wasn't ready to come clean to my big sis in slaying. She'd probably give me a whole bunch of shit for lettin' my watcher get killed or something. I'm sure the great Buffy Summers would never let anything like that happen to her watcher. Don't get me wrong, I was gonna find her....I was just waiting or something.

Fuck it. I needed a drink, maybe some dancing and a good quality screw to get my mind off of other things. Found this pisshole little club called the Bronze a few nights ago on patrol. Figured I'd hit it up and see if I could find something fuckworthy in this town.

)(open for anyone who wants to run into the Faithness at the bronze)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments