?

No account? Create an account
i didn't feel like a giant. i felt very, very small.
it suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the earth.
honors/suggestions/tutorial requests 
30th-Nov-2005 10:32 pm

HONORS/AWARDS!

at hp_awards-

_ charms: for "it is our choices"
_ petrificus totalus: for ron #11
_ moving pictures: for "love is saying goodbye"
_ ridikkulus: for seeing uranus

at pickmybest, round 3-

at pickmybest, round 20-

at pickmybest, round 29-

policy regarding awards-

feel free to nominate my icons to any sort of awards you want. i will most definitely not get mad ^_^ it's an honor for me.
just tell me where you're nominating them to so i can keep track of them.

GOT SUGGESTIONS?

what sort of icons would you like to see more often here @ wakizashi_? any particular effects? any suggestions you have, please leave a comment in this post. please note that these are suggestions, not icon requests. if you tell me "you should make more kenshin icons!", i'll take your suggestion into account, but i'm not obligated to make you a kenshin icon. my life is just too busy to take individual requests, i'm sorry. there are plenty of icon-makers out there that would love to help you if you need a particular icon.

WANT A TUTORIAL?

also, are you an icon-maker and would love to know how i made a certain effect? leave a comment in this post, stating which icon it was, and from which of my posts, and i'll try my best, if and when i get some free time, to make up a tutorial for everyone to see. it is crucial that you ask, though, because i only make tutorials if someone asks me to. i don't do it out of my own volition-- my icons are not THAT great yet that i'd promote them that way. so please, don't hesitate to ask, i'll be glad to help.
Comments 
2nd-Feb-2006 04:40 am (UTC)
hi i jsut saw your coomunity and fell in love with all your icons!^^ and i was wondering if you would consider doign a turtorial of this icon you made?^^

im in TOTAL love with it!^^
3rd-Feb-2006 12:49 am (UTC)
sure! i'll do it over the weekend. that's one of my personal favorites, too ^.^
14th-Mar-2006 02:11 pm (UTC)
Ooh, would you ever consider making a tutorial for one of the icons in this batch? You said you worked with difference layers, but I've never gotten the hang of those, personally. I'd love to see how you do it. :D
15th-Mar-2006 01:59 pm (UTC)
sure, i can do that-- probably over the weekend. any one icon in particular? the difference layers are used in different ways in some of them (i love different layers to bits, they're very useful to get edgy coloring).
24th-Jun-2006 08:10 pm (UTC)
I just saw your new x-men icons (this post) and I fell in love with this one

so I wanted to asked how you made it? Would you consider making a tutorial for that icon? You would make me really happy :)
25th-Jun-2006 04:17 pm (UTC)
sure! i'll probably do it during the week. stay tuned to wakizashi_ ^_^
25th-Jun-2006 04:20 pm (UTC)
yay thanks... that would be great... thanks :)
(I've friended wakizashi_ )
28th-Dec-2006 06:39 am (UTC)
UUhhm, I was just wondering how you made this icon.

It's very lovely! The way you used the txtures and stuff...it's really great! Uhmm, could you please make a tut out of it? ^_^
3rd-Jan-2007 06:26 pm (UTC)
oh, what i wouldn't give to say that i made that icon! but, alas, that one's not mine ^^;;; it's by trippy77. you should try asking her, because it's a really lovely icon, isn't it? ^_^
6th-Jan-2007 07:16 am (UTC)
Ohhhh, I see. Thanks anyways!!! It's really lovely and cute!!!

Uhmm, how about this:

Ehehehe^^;;;
10th-Jan-2007 03:17 pm (UTC)
not mine either ^.^ that one's by ocean_city ^-^
11th-Jan-2007 06:26 am (UTC)
Nyaaa. Never mind.

but thanks though! Really appreciate it!
28th-Jul-2007 10:25 pm (UTC)
I would LOVE tutorials on the coloring you used for numbers 18, 19 & 52 on the last post you added to HP icons...it also included some house icons in the beginning of the post, if that helps. Anyway, yeah, coloring tutorials on those would be GREAT if you have the time! Thanks! =D
3rd-Aug-2007 06:34 am (UTC)
sure! i can do that ^^ i can have them done by the weekend, or maybe the beginning of next week, i think. so make sure you stay tuned to wakizashi_!
5th-Sep-2007 03:06 pm (UTC) - Made of awesome!
Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I was wondering, and if you can't do any/all of these I completely understand...time is a valuable thing it seems these days :-) But I was wondering if you would consider doing a tutorial for these:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(I resized them in photobucket so they wouldn't make your comment page all crazy)

I know it's a lot to ask...but they're just so pretty!
6th-Sep-2007 07:21 pm (UTC) - Re: Made of awesome!
never feel bad about asking ^^ sure, i guess i can make up a tut for these (the last three are really just one tutorial with a bunch of variation, so it isn't too much), probably over the weekend or at the beginning of next week. just make sure you stay tuned to wakizashi_! ^_^
4th-Dec-2007 01:47 pm (UTC)
Hello!! I wanted to say, I love your icons and banners, especially the Ryan/Calleigh ones, the colours are awesome! Can you make me a tutorial for the colourings? Especially for this picture http://kyoudai.net/blog/graphix/ryancalleigh37.png and this one http://kyoudai.net/blog/graphix/ryancalleigh38.png
Thanks!!!! :)
14th-Dec-2007 10:29 pm (UTC)
hey! sorry it took me so long to reply, i hadn't checked this post in a while. anyway, sure, i can do that! it might have to wait a while, though, after the holidays at least. if that's okay with you, be sure to keep checking the community and you'll definitely see these tuts ^^
29th-Mar-2008 04:48 pm (UTC)
I'm not sure but did you make this icon?

I'd love a tutorial if possible. :3

Thank you!
13th-Apr-2008 07:39 am (UTC)
yeah, that's one of mine. i can do a tutorial, no problem-- probably sometime next week so stay tuned to wakizashi_ ^^
18th-Jun-2008 02:24 pm (UTC)
i really like ur designs i was wondering if u can make a tutorial for

this one
http://kyoudai.net/blog/graphix/everglow01.png

and

this one
http://kyoudai.net/walls/cs-wall02-02.jpg
19th-Jun-2008 01:30 am (UTC)
for the coloring, you mean? 'cause i don't know if i could really explain the blending, it's way tricky. anyway, i can do a tutorial for the coloring... maybe by next week? stay tuned to wakizashi_ so you won't miss it =)
19th-Jun-2008 03:16 pm (UTC)
for the coloring and the blending if u cant do the blending den thats absolutely fine :)
This page was loaded Jul 19th 2018, 12:29 pm GMT.