June 17th, 2008

freddie & sam: nyeahhhh...

tutorial #15-- natalia boa vista

here's the natalia tutorial, as requested by kyoy! in this one i'll keep my explanations short, because i'm kind of in a hurry. sorry if you wanted more details... lol, generally people just want me to shut up but if there's something you'd like me to explain in more depth, just go ahead and ask in a comment and i'll answer to the best of my knowledge, as soon as i can.

how to go from this:

to this:

in PS7. involves selective coloring, so it's only partially translatable to PSP or GIMP, sorry =( feel free to check my tutorials guide-- someone else might've made a tutorial that can replicate this effect in other programs. also, keep in mind that this still does not work with every picture. play with the settings if you can.

***PLEASE DON'T COPY THIS EXACTLY!*** try to learn what i think while i'm making these instead of just copying and pasting every single layer onto your images, ok?

Collapse )

i hope you found this tutorial useful, and i would love to see your results, so please comment! if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. and if you like my icons/graphics and/or want to know how i made them, be sure to step by wakizashi_. i'd be glad to help you ^^