?

No account? Create an account
inspiration to stay thin's Journal -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
inspiration to stay thin

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

hey [04 Jun 2008|01:15pm]
hey guys im new and tryin so hard to get down to 100! i hate how big i feel. how much do i look like i weigh i know its off the wall..but be honest please..need to know how much to lose.cant tell when i look in the mirror im huge! please help..any suggestions for cravings?
1 comment|post comment

[04 Jun 2008|01:41pm]
thanks that really makes me feel better but no i wish i am 116 i fluctuate between 112 and 116! ugh!
post comment

[04 Jun 2008|03:12pm]
[ mood | crappy ]

Ok, well first of all I am new to LJ && I am only 13. But big deal, who cares. Oh yeah and im 5'3- 115 lb
Ok, I just need some advice. 
What do you call it when....
-You see a fat person everytime when you look in the mirror?
-You feel like you just want to kill yourself when you eat
-You love the sight of seeing bones
-You think about food all day
-You feel like a failure when you eat and in everything you do
 BUT you don't do anything about it? I don't, but I am starting to. I am starting to have a lesser intake in calories, excercize to burn it off, and stuff like that.   
Just I need some advice. Thanks
PSS I feel so alone, is anyone else out there like this?

5 comments|post comment

i dont understand... [04 Jun 2008|08:48pm]
[ mood | stressed ]

im so annoyed, my friends from work asked me to go bowling and drinking 2night at 5ish, its now 8.50pm and i still havent heard from them. i havent eaten anything all day so that i can replace the food calories with alcohol calories (i also feel slimmer in the morning if i dont eat and get drunk).

i dont want to wallow in my own self pity but its become a common occurence that my friends esp my flat mates ask me to go out and i get myself all hyped up and prepared by not eating so that i dont load all those extra calories on and then nothing happens and i end up sitting in my room playing music and going on the internet till late crying convinced that iv done something wrong to piss them off!!! 

i dont think im a horrid person to be with because i love my work and get on really well with them and my flat mates but i just dont understand why they say lets go out and then just dont!! if you make plans, stick to them.

oh well the good thats come out of this is that i havent eaten and therefore havent consumed any calories. i was just so looking forward to it and i even went for a 2hour cycle to burn off any guilty calories i would have consumed 2night.

im going stir-crazy in my room now, i hope they text to say they are going out, please text! (crosses fingers)

does anyone feel like this or am i just being pathetic?

post comment

navigation
[ viewing | June 4th, 2008 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]