March 1st, 2005

I LOVE IT!

I read the book and fell in love. I love Nicolas Sparks. The Notebook movie makes me cry every time. lol. one day i watched it 3 times in a row. when i like something i never get sick of it. i think Noah is the best fricken character in the world. Ali is beautiful. I wish my life was like this :). YAY for this community! <3 meg

new new new

yipee! so i adore the notebook! its like my alltime favorite romantic movie! its sooo adorable. i cry everytime i watch it. im like obsessed. i love this commuity. keep it up ! xoxo
  • Current Mood
    awake awake

(no subject)

WoW Im Like OBSESSED With This Movie!!!! It's Honestly The Best Movie In The Wholleeeeeeee Freakin World!!!!! :-D My Whole Journal Is Underconstruction Right Now Cuz Im Changing It All So Everythingz Gonna Be About The NotebooK!

MuchO Luv!

*BeR*
  • Current Music
    Prettie Rickie~ Grind On Me
daylight

xposted

can you guys look at my journal, and tell me where/who i got my header. i was sure i credited, but i guess i didnt..and i now i cant find the post i got it from. thank you ♥

(no subject)

I've been a member of this community for a long time, but I've never posted. So, hi! Anyways, not to sound like a bitch or anything, but I am getting really sick of all these 'Omg I love the Notebook! I cried; it's the best movie ever!'We all love it; that's why we're in the community. But all of these posts are flooding my friends page. If this offends anyone, you can delete this post.
myhandisup?

MOD/Community Business

So I was looking at this post and I'm wondering how to handle this. If you have not read the post, it basically states that there are many "fan"-ish/newbie posts that may not be of interest to other members.

I took down the Newbie Application for a reason but it seems as if there is still a similar problem arising. I don't really know which way to go on this.

I'm sure there are several ways to approach this issue, and I will be happy to hear from all of you.
Please comment or post an entry with your suggestions and maybe we can work this out! I personally do not think of this as a huge deal, but I need your voices.

Thanks again.
grow old with you

Just a suggestion...

I love this icon that's been floating around LJ land...

but am I the only one who noticed the grammar mistake? It makes me cringe everytime I see it. Just a thought... maybe someone can fix it because it really is a beautiful icon. :)

trial.

hello everybody. I just started using PSP and I tried out a few things. I'm warning you... they are not that great, but I'm interested in making these improve, so if you like or dislike them, please let me know. don't be too harsh, haha.

Read more...Collapse )