oh__really
themeangirls_

• Mood:

Am I fetch?

name: Betsey
AIM User Name: hi im amazing
ethnic background: Spanish, Russian, African American
zodiac sign: Libra
political affliation: I'm a liberal Republican, lol.
likes: Long car rides by myself, bright colors, partying with my girlfriends, just hanging out with my girlfriends, makeup, flip flops, eBay.
dislikes: Cheddar cheese, drama, haters, cheaters, boys(not all the time, though!).
promote us in a journal [show the link]: It's in my userinfo!

Favorites //

TV Show:
Laguna Beach, The Real World, Reno 911.
Band/Singer: Conor Oberst, Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Belle & Sebastian, Jay-Z, TBS, Dashboard, Dispatch.
Actor/Actress: Owen Wilson and Liv Tyler.
Movie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, MEAN GIRLS, Clueless, Dazed and Confused, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Napoleon Dynamite.
Clothing Store: Nordstorm.
Book: Welcome to the Monkey House by Kurt Vonnegut (it's a collection of short stories) and/or I Am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe.

Opinion.. //

Gay marriage:
Marriage is love. I really don't have a problem with it, and this is the biggest conflict with my otherwise Republican views.
Capital punishment: For it. And I wish Scott Peterson to suffer the worst of it.

Burn Book.. burn 2 people of your choice. We must know who they are.
Mischa Barton. I am so tired of her PDA, her unnecessary opinions, and her terrible acting. Seriously, if there's one problem with the OC, it's Marissa Cooper.
2. Julia Roberts. She's not a good actress! She does the same thing in every movie, and gets $20mil to do it. She looks like a horse. I don't understand her appeal.

Your thoughts//
Hot or Not & why:

Paris Hilton:
So hot! She might not be conventionally beautiful, but who really cares? She's absolutely fabulous. And I love that she's never ashamed to be who she is, no matter who might criticize her.
Lindsay Lohan: Lukewarm. I used to really like her, but she's totally suffering from overexposure as of late.
Ariana Lima: Probably the hottest woman on earth. I'm in love with multi-ethnic beauty, and I think she's the ultimate embodiment of that.

Stephen (from Laguna Beach): Hot!!! Lol, I just looked him up on www.thefacebook.com! He's not there, but I really like him.
Josh Hartnett: Aw, he was like my junior high crush! He's still hot, right?
Brad Pitt: Hot. He's still hot, even though he's 40 or whatever, and I think that's something that a lot of these young hotshots won't have in the future.

About you//
What is the ONE thing you couldn't live without?:
My cell phone. If I don't have it, I feel like I'm missing a limb.
Tell us about a life experience that shaped who you are: After my parents split up when I was 12, there was a lot of trouble between my mom and I. It made me very insecure in every relationship I had, from my girlfriends to any boyfriend. I had to switch high schools in the middle of my junior year because I moved in with my dad, and my confidence slowly built itself back up. Today, I still have some issues, but I like the person I've become and I know that I fought hard to get here.

150x150
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments