You think you know, but you have no idea. (pokemeimapickle) wrote in thecoolkids_,
You think you know, but you have no idea.
pokemeimapickle
thecoolkids_

+The basics+
Name: Erin
Where do you live: Baltimore, Maryland

+What makes You+
List 7 of your favorite bands: sorry, don’t pick favourites; check out my info for a lot of the bands I like :-D
1 movie you could watch forever without it getting old. I’m sorry, but that’s just impossible.
A good word. fshwah
What would make you one of the coolest kids on the planet. the fact that I live on my own planet, thus, everything revolves around me making me the coolest kid on the planet :-)
What are the 3 most important things in your life. food, music, literature
Decribe yourself in 3 sentences. I am a very loud, funny, kind, and occasionally a somewhat obnoxious person, who enjoys, writing very odd and peculiar stories, entertaining people, and trying her best to try to please everyone, but still puts herself first. I don’t hold grudges because one day, you might really need the person who had done something bad to you to help you in some way and you don’t want THEM to still be holding a grudge. I love listening to basically all types of music that my friends have gotten me in to; and I love to read books that are interesting-- NOT books assigned by school.

+opinions+
Drugs: for medicinal purposes, of course, but to get high and what not, hell no.
same sex marriage: I am for gay marriage. I mean, I know a lot of people have probably used this example a lot, but, if you were gay, wouldn’t YOU want to have a union between you and your lover? Wouldn’t you want the SAME treatment as a straight person? I know I would.
Religon: raised jewish, but leaning more towards athiesm
Teen pregnancy: I think those people are stupid to have sex as a teenager; I mean, why do you want to screw up your life? The percentage is really quite scary too...
Racism: racists should burn.

+Randomness+
Fill in the blanks.

I went to the movie theatre, and i saw a bob the builder, and i asked </u>can I borrow that hammer on your belt</u>?
But then he pulled something out of his pocket and he gave me a pickle, and i shoved it in his ear, thus causing him to go deaf. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
[Even though he was already deaf in the first place, so I figured it would do no more harm.]
Lalala... Idk why I thought that to be funny...
.</b>

If you had one day in your life to do whatever you wanted, to go anywhere you wanted, what would you do? I would probably go to England, Ireland, or Scotland because that’s where my mom’s side of my family is from and I REALLY want to go there. I would probably visit the cemeteries where my relatives were buried [I love cemeteries], and I would most definitely go castle hopping. I’d probably also visit some of the local pubs and such and a bunch of museums. I love museums too [but it depends what’s at the exhibit]. And I would most definitely go see a production or a concert :-D

What does this quote say to you...

"Because this is nothing like we'd ever dremt
Tell Sir Thomas Moore we've got another failed attempt
Cuz if it makes them money they might just give you life this time."

Honestly, it tells me that someone can’t spell very well. ‘dremt’ is supposed to read dreamt. I have no idea what it means literally; I just think that the thought process doesn’t seem complete, you know?

What do you think of the mods part_your_lips & _shes_so_in??
part_your_lips likes dashboard confessional-- ++ :-D
_shes_so_in likes the killers--++ :-D
^^major point scorage with me^^
You must post at least 3 pictures of yourself.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• Promo

• (no subject)

havent updated here for a while...its good to be back ! well, i broke both my wrists and its hard 2 type :( anyways, good to be back.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments