thecoolkids_

• Mood:
  • Music:

pishoooo

+The basics+
Name: Billy
Where do you live: Orinda, Ca

+What makes You+
List 7 of your favorite bands: The Killers, Saves the Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Postal Service, Muse, The Fiery Furnaces 
1 movie you could watch forever without it getting old. DONNIE DARKO!!!
A good word. Frivolous
What would make you one of the coolest kids on the planet. If I would stop being so dam lazy and get my licsence so I could drive where ever/whenever...
What are the 3 most important things in your life. Family, Friends, Self
Decribe yourself in 3 sentences. I'm very quiet, but once we're friends I'll open up, but I still like to keep to myself. I like hanging out one on one, or in groups at the movies or just at someone's house. Very antisocial, but when I'm invited (which is very rare), I love to go.

+opinions+
Drugs: Not too great. My friends do stuff and their experiences sound fun, but I don't ever want to do it. I value myself and my potential, and I'm too scared of ruining it to take a chance.
same sex marriage: Hell yes. I always try to see both sides of an argument, and this is one of few where I can't see why anyone would be against it. There's nothing wrong with it in my opinion.
Religon: Agnostic - a little more complex, my own version, but I won't go into that...
Teen pregnancy: Someone I know has (sort of) this problem, and I feel so awful for him and his 'wife' because their lives are changed forever. Everyone should get a choice. It's a huge, lifechanging decision and possibly a huge mistake/gift so they should do w/e they want.
Racism: Pretty much against. My brother and I say racial things between ourselves, but we never mean it, it's all in good fun and I wouldn't mind if someone did the same 'against' me. Whoever uses racial difference as an excuse of hatred or violence are members of the lowest part of any human society.

+Randomness+
Fill in the blanks.

I went to 6th period art, and i saw a marble, and i asked why did I take art?
But then it came back and gave me a sign, and i thought of deeper meanings and unrequited love.

If you had one day in your life to do whatever you wanted,
to go anywhere you wanted, what would you do?
I would go to Ireland and get lost. Very lost.
What does this quote say to you...

"Because this is nothing like we'd ever dremt
Tell Sir Thomas Moore we've got another failed attempt
Cuz if it makes them money they might just give you life this time."
Dremt looks like it's spelled wrong. And I want to know who Sir Thomas Moore is, and who has the power of life in their hands.
What do you think of the mods part_your_lips & _shes_so_in??

You must post at least 3 pictures of yourself. Sorry! I don't have a digital camera, and the scanner's broken! I'm really really hoping for a digital camera for xmas b/c I can't afford one myself.
Subscribe

• hi!no delete please

Originally posted by nikitagretzky at что вы вы видите на этой картинке? Originally posted by diak_kuraev at Как делаются…

• Promo

• (no subject)

+The basics+ Name: Erin Age: 16 Where do you live: Baltimore, Maryland +What makes You+ List 7 of your favorite bands: sorry, don’t pick…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments