Pink think (_jinx_in_pink_) wrote in the_scary_kids_,
Pink think
_jinx_in_pink_
the_scary_kids_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm droping off the face of the earth

Prepare for the speach...

I'm leaving the community for a long while, I really need to sort some stuff in my life out. I've been horendisly, unforgiveably, utterly stupid and mean to Xandra. I'm so sorry. I know thats not really helpful, but I truely am. So anyways as I was saying, I'm leaving the community. I really want to be left alone right now. Please don't call me or make a fuss about this. I just need to go away for a little bit. I just want to hang with my mom for now. I'm might have to go to a self abuse clinc soon. I have been cutting/beating myself for about a month and a half now and nobody has noticed. I called a suicide hotline last night, lot a  good that did. They should have people working there 24/7. Whatever... I'll see you all again soon, hopefuly.

PS. Comments on this are disabled for now. Mabey forever...

-Allison

Subscribe

• Nine and seven make twenty one

Black and White. My soul is black and white hidden by the tides of love and night my eyes see what you see you walk side-by-side with only me we…

• For once, I don't know what to say

Heavenstorm. I can't see you I've been blinded I don't know you come and find it If I was wrong now would you tell me if I could see you would…

• heh heh, sorry

Right, that comment is gone.

Comments for this post were disabled by the author