Pink think (_jinx_in_pink_) wrote in the_scary_kids_,
Pink think
_jinx_in_pink_
the_scary_kids_

• Mood:

Mmmmmm

Ya know what I'm going to do?

I'm going to get a bowl, a tub of peanut butter, a tub of Nutella *snigger* a banana and several severely crumbled biscuits, and I'm going to mix them all together in this bowl and eat the outcome.

Anybody want some?

*****Moving on**********

Woke this morning to the sound of Britney's "My Prerogative" blaring in through my bedroom window. Seems that my neighbors were going over to the old homes day in the park... nice one. Didn't go, though... ebil things, they are. Though I was very tempted to have a go on the bouncy castle.

Went to the pub today with Chocolate Moo Cow (Kathrin), Sheep (Sydney), The Half Dead Vampire (Xandra), The Super Horny Christian (Ace), The Tallass Elf Chick(Amy), and Jake. We worked our way through the 7 Deadly Sins (Virgin of corase. Let me go off to polish my halo now…) and I stole one of their shot glasses. I am currently drinking cranberry juice out of it. Coz I'm hardcore Be-yAtch!!!!!!11!!!!!1!1!111!!!!!!

Why do the girl's toilets always fucking stink? And why is there always piss on the seat?? Seriously... I am embarrassed for my gender, I really am. *shakes head* Anyway, yeah, there was a pretty young lady eying me up for the best part of an hour... Sheep told me to wink at her but I said no, I wasn't drunk enough...

So Kathrin bought me another drink. Cheeky cow!

And now I am home... and sobering up from the excitement. Actually... I've been pretty sober for a while now and I am able to type. Which is always of the good. Expect more stories and possibly some photos in a few days time. Super Horny Christian made us sing Britney... and caught it on camera... the shame.

Oh... and we came up with an idea for a new dessert... Smirnoffie Pie. And Fizzy flavoured pop will one day replace cola. Mark my words. MARK THEM!!

And now, if you'll excuse me... my lunch is ready.

*flounces off*

P.S. BOLLIX!!!
Subscribe

• Nine and seven make twenty one

Black and White. My soul is black and white hidden by the tides of love and night my eyes see what you see you walk side-by-side with only me we…

• For once, I don't know what to say

Heavenstorm. I can't see you I've been blinded I don't know you come and find it If I was wrong now would you tell me if I could see you would…

• heh heh, sorry

Right, that comment is gone.

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• Nine and seven make twenty one

Black and White. My soul is black and white hidden by the tides of love and night my eyes see what you see you walk side-by-side with only me we…

• For once, I don't know what to say

Heavenstorm. I can't see you I've been blinded I don't know you come and find it If I was wrong now would you tell me if I could see you would…

• heh heh, sorry

Right, that comment is gone.