Jeby Mathew (Jebster, Jebs, Jeb, Mahagonian....) (azzkikr7) wrote in the_elite_,
Jeby Mathew (Jebster, Jebs, Jeb, Mahagonian....)
azzkikr7
the_elite_

[ Basic ]

1. Name: Jeby Mathew
2. Age: 15 years old
3. Gender: Male
4. Location: Roseville, Michigan
5. Hobbies: Studying, Reading, Helping friends, Memorizing information that appears to me as important...

[ Elaborate on the following (At least 2 sentences, be original) ]

6. School: I love being in school, where i can constantly satisfy my urge to learn. It has been a great experience for me going to school in two different countries (the other being India) to observe and comply with two different learning environments. Both scenarios have their own positive and negative sides, just like everything in this world. Its also a place where intellectual students can develop their abilities and compete with other students, that are dedicated to studying.

7. Religion: Being a Catholic and regular church goer all my life, religion has been a tremendous aspect in my life. It has become an inevitable experience which i cannot live without. Religion has always been a sanctuary and shelter for me in several occasions, most of them being the days before exams.

8. Government: Iam strongly agree with many of the American governments policies, although not all of them. Iam strongly opposed to the few examples of "communism" which were made practical, in some countries such as China. I agree with true communist beliefs, but according to my thoughts and beliefs, true communism never was applied in any country, and it never will. True communism according to its founder, is supposed to make every citizen equal in wealth, oppurtunity and well being. But it can never happen due to many factors that will have severe consequences such as How to start building such a society, if the "rich" are not likely to give up their money.

9. Beauty: I know everybody says that beauty does not matter, but in this world that we live in, most of the times it does matter. Is it a fair practice??.. absolutely not. I do not believe beauty have a role in who a person really is. But then true beauty should come from within, showing the real person in us, such as while we are doing a job voluntarily, for someone else, without expecting anything in return.

10. Love: Love can be the cause of many wonderful and almost divine experiences, but most of the times, it leads to crimes. I am not talking about the love between a man and women but just as well with a man and a burger, or man and his money. Love, in almost all the cases leads to disaster and tragedies.

11. Sports: Iam not a huge sports fan due to my belief that my precious time is not worthy of being wasted to watch someone else play and make money. I do not gain anything from watching a sports match or remembering the biography of all the sportsmen in the world. I do in fact watch Cricket, because India's team is one of the best, and it reminds me of India.

12. Media: Media has a tremendous effect on spreading the good and bad of every incident/individual. Most of the times the media abuses its power showing the most outrageous and cretinous events/people, which happens to be doing insanely idiotic things, such as skateboarders endangering their own lives for 5 seconds of fame and women stripping and wasting their public image and social class just for a few dollars and a minute's worth of pleasure. Also, all the pride you can swallow..

[ Education ]

13. What grade are you in? Currently a sophomore
14. Grade Point Average? 4. something

15. Do you believe that GPA/school grades reflect a person's true intelligence? GPA doesnt show what a person is capable of doing, but shows how seriously each students consider school to be. Even though some people try and they just cant improve their grades, doesnt mean they lack intellectual quality. It just shows that either they are looking at the problems in many diverse and complicated way, like Einstein, or they are just a lazy bunch of chaps.

16. Greatest educational achievement? Memorized Pi up to the 32nd digit... 3.1415... I can recite if u want me to, in school. I also memorized a 29 letter word. Also my current grades are something iam quite proud of ... I owe all my thanks to God.

17. Describe the best teacher you've ever had, and why you believe they were: One of the best teachers i had the pleasure to associate with is Mr. Koss, who taught me to look at everything from a whole new and different perspective. He also taught me that a student doesnt succeed just by working hard, but by doing his best and not being satisfied with a lower acheivement.

[ Scenarios ]

18. There is a massive heat wave predicted by scientists within the next year, and you're on the council to find a way to prevent it. How will you do this? First i will locate the source of the problem and then try to provide a solution using the existing resources that I have. Also I will tell the people that the problem is not as serious as it looks, even if its lethal. I do this because the psychoanalytical minds will cause the people to panic and do the most absurd things possible. People deserve to die in peace.

19. You're stuck in a room with a kerosene lamp, a gas stove, and a fireplace…you only have one match. Which will you light first? The match of course.

20. Your house is on fire, and the only exit is blocked. What do you do? I will try to let the people on the outside know that i am inside thus increasing my chances of survival. Then i will try to find a fire estinguisher and then psssssshhhhh... spray it onto the fire. If that doesnt work.. ill pee on it.. Hey! its either that or die... I like to think what u will do, since most of the people say i almost peed my pants during that emergency. If its going to happen.. why not put my full bladder to a good use...

[ Favorites ]

21. Books: Interpretation of Dreams by Sigmund Freud
22. Subjects (in school): Algebra 2 and Honors Chemistry even though Mr. Scheff ruined it all..
23. Movies: October Sky, Rocketman, Titanic, Dead Poets Society
24. Invention in the history of mankind: Electricity, Telephone, Soap??
25. Day of your life: Yesterday, today and tomorrow

[ Other ]

26. Please promote our community in one place where it is legal to & provide a link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/azzkikr7/
27. Provide one clear picture of yourself (optional) (you will not be rated upon appearance): Sorry, They capture my soul!!!

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 22 comments