the_elite_

[ Basic ]

1. Name: Stephanie Opalewski
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Female 
4. Location: Roseville, Michigan
5. Hobbies: ColorGaurd, Marching Band, Talking On The Phone

[ Elaborate on the following (At least 2 sentences, be original) ]

6. School: I dont really like. I know I have to get through this year & next then I'm off to College :D I cant wait. But if I had to tell someone why to stay in school I think it would be " You need a GOOD education like your parents always say"
7. Religion: It depends on the person & how they look for in their life & what they wanna be.
8. Government: I think it really sucks. I mean Bush is the best of them but I dont understand half the stuff they do.
9. Beauty: Its in the eye of the beholder. & its only skin deep
10. Love: Love knows no GENDER!
11. Sports: They are the best thing in this world. I love how some poeple get so into them & dont want nothing more to do.
12. Media: I think its a crazy world out of the Media. I dont know why some poeple go so crazy over it

[ Education ]

13. What grade are you in? 11th
14. Grade Point Average? Beats me .
15. Do you believe that GPA/school grades reflect a person's true intelligence? I dont think so.
16. Greatest educational achievement? Making the Honor Roll this year
17. Describe the best teacher you've ever had, and why you believe they were: It would have to Mr. Grant, He was so nice to all of us & we just took advantage of him & now I realize he helped me alot more then just math but in life it self.

[ Scenarios ]

18. There is a massive heat wave predicted by scientists within the next year, and you're on the council to find a way to prevent it. How will you do this? Give everyone some ice cubes :D
19. You're stuck in a room with a kerosene lamp, a gas stove, and a fireplace…you only have one match. Which will you light first? Fireplace.
20. Your house is on fire, and the only exit is blocked. What do you do? Jump out a window

[ Favorites ]

21. Books: Boy Still Missing
22. Subjects (in school): Have to be Economics.
23. Movies: Center Stage & Finding Nemo
24. Invention in the history of mankind: Light Blubs
25. Day of your life: 12-15-04

[ Other ]

26. Please promote our community in one place where it is legal to & provide a link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/brielle_marie/63388.html
27. Provide one clear picture of yourself (optional) (you will not be rated upon appearance):
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments