1. Name:
Joel Lepp
2. Age: 16
3. Gender: Male
4. Location: Roseville MI
5. Hobbies: Music, Tech, and Friends

[ Elaborate on the following (At least 2 sentences, be original) ]

6. School:
School is a place originally made where people are supposed to get an education.  Although it has turned into a place where people just go there to see their friends.  It is also a place with much, much immaturity.
7. Religion: Although I am not much into it, I am supposed to be a Catholic. I really don't see the point in arguing over what is right or wrong in a religion.  I say believe in what you believe, everyone is different, you are not and do not have to believe in what your parents, friends, teachers, etc. believe in.
8. Government: Not much into this subject either, but it is a pain to listen too. I believe Bush is in office because that is who "the people" voted for although it is the electorial college that comes up with the final answer.
9. Beauty: No such thing. Everyone looks different for a reason.  There is no true beauty, everyone thinks different, so if person # 1 thinks person # 3 is beautiful, then there is a 50% chance that person # 2 disagrees or agrees with you.
10. Love: Love is what i would call happiness. Love is basically just something in you that when you have a conversation or when a certain person makes you laugh or when you do something in general with someone it makes you happy, to where you put on that word "love" , and you want supposedly say you want to spend the rest of your life with that person.
11. Sports: I dont watch them, I don't participate in them. They are just a game, that is supposed to be fun.
12. Media: All lies. Media is there to just pass certain rumors around. Although the news is supposed to be truthful, it still isnt for a lot of ways.

[ Education ]

13. What grade are you in?
11th
14. Grade Point Average? 3.0 - 3.2 ish
15. Do you believe that GPA/school grades reflect a person's true intelligence? No, I do not. There is a thing called common sense and a thing called education/grades. I myself could be the smartest person in the world, but according to my GPA I could be the dumbest person in the world, that could be simply because it is a GRADE point average, meaning if I dont do any of my homework because i know it already, then that means a bunch of F's in the grade book and that would then lower my GPA, which would then state that i am dumb and not smart.
16. Greatest educational achievement? Passing K-11 (so far)
17. Describe the best teacher you've ever had, and why you believe they were: I dont really have a favorite/best, but I would say Mr. Koss. He was a great English teacher, he taught very well, and he knew what he was doing, and he was doing it a way that the class liked it.

[ Scenarios ]

18. There is a massive heat wave predicted by scientists within the next year, and you're on the council to find a way to prevent it. How will you do this?
It would obviously take more than one person, so i would go out there and state my idea, or i would just not do anything about it.
19. You're stuck in a room with a kerosene lamp, a gas stove, and a fireplace…you only have one match. Which will you light first? I would light the match then i would go light the stove, i would light the stove first because it would stay lit, then i would light the lamp and then walk over to the fireplace, the least guaranteed to light and try and light that with the kerosine lamp.
20. Your house is on fire, and the only exit is blocked. What do you do? If it is just the fire blocking me then i try and run through it, then do one of the stop drop and roll things, but before that i would try and call and get help, if i couldnt , i would then resort the the running through the fire, if that didnt work then i would eventually die, just as if i sat there and didnt try to run through.

[ Favorites ]

21. Books:
Dont usually read books, but manual's, very informative, and they are something you have to read if you want to know something.
22. Subjects (in school): Band, Media Productions
23. Movies: Dont usually watch movies or tv
24. Invention in the history of mankind: Anything tech, but to just say one i will say computer.
25. Day of your life: The first day of high school.

[ Other ]

26. Please promote our community in one place where it is legal to & provide a link:
My Livejournal.
27. Provide one clear picture of yourself (optional) (you will not be rated upon appearance):

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments