the_elite_

[ Basic ]

1. Name: Sam Vitale
2. Age: 14
3. Gender: Male
4. Location: Roseville Michigan
5. Hobbies: Computer, Music, Friendsss.

[ Elaborate on the following (At least 2 sentences, be original) ]

6. School: School is school. It's boringg.
7. Religion: I really don't know what to say on religion. I guess I can say that I'm Catholic. Well, thats what my parents tell me anyways.
8. Government: Eh, what's there to say? Bush should be in office. He knows what he's doing, onbehalf of the war.
9. Beauty: Idk what to say about this. Sorry.
10. Love: It's something that should be shared w/ 2 people that feel the same way.
11. Sports: I don't play any sports. But I do like to watch basketball?
12. Media: No comment.

[ Education ]

13. What grade are you in? 9th
14. Grade Point Average? I dunno.
15. Do you believe that GPA/school grades reflect a person's true intelligence? Nope.
16. Greatest educational achievement? Passing 8th grade.
17. Describe the best teacher you've ever had, and why you believe they were: The best teachers I've ever had were probably Mrs. Schweiger & Mrs. Gray. I believe they're the best I've had is because- There the nicest. & I believe they've taught me the best, so far.

[ Scenarios ]

18. There is a massive heat wave predicted by scientists within the next year, and you're on the council to find a way to prevent it. How will you do this? I can't answer that. Sorry.
19. You're stuck in a room with a kerosene lamp, a gas stove, and a fireplace…you only have one match. Which will you light first? Light the match first.
20. Your house is on fire, and the only exit is blocked. What do you do? God, I'd probably run threw it as fast as I can and as hard as I can.

[ Favorites ]

21. Books: "Of Mice and Men" John Steinbeck
22. Subjects (in school): American History, & English.

23. Movies: The Ring & The Exorcist
24. Invention in the history of mankind: THE PHONE & COMPUTER!
25. Day of your life: Uh, The day I started & EJHS

[ Other ]

26. Please promote our community in one place where it is legal to & provide a link: in my livejournal. www.livejournal.com/users/love_and_regret
27. Provide one clear picture of yourself (optional) (you will not be rated upon appearance):

<3

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 6 comments