?

No account? Create an account
THE CLIQUE -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Only thing harder than getting in...is staying in!

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

( 9 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

[03 Jan 2005|12:20am]

here it isCollapse )

( 1 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

cracking down... [03 Jan 2005|12:50am]
[ mood | complacent ]

ALRIGHT IM CRACKING DOWN. EITHER YA'LL START PROMOTING AND UPDATING OR YOU ARE GOING TO BE KICKED OUT OF THIS COMMUNITY. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING ARE XOXO_ANNA AND NATTY_LUVS_YOU AND K1CST4RTMYHE4RT AND OKIEDOKIE669. THATS 4 MEMBERS OUT OF 20. THATS SAD. BUT THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN POSTING. AND KEEP PROMOTING.

IF NOT EVERYONE IN THE COMMUNITY POSTS OR PROMOTES BY JANUARY 5, 2005. THEY ARE KICKED OUT OF THE COMMUNITY. THANKS, <3 MAL AND STEF (YOUR MODS)

( 2 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

Thank you! [03 Jan 2005|10:13am]
[ mood | tired ]

Hey Girls!

I just wanted to post and say how wonderful my winter break was because of u guys. i had so much fun hanging out and going places and i wish winter break was longer. :-/ Maybe if we get lucky we'll have as much fun seeing eachother in school as we do out of school. Hmmm maybe not. hehe. Love you guys so much. <3333333333   K

[03 Jan 2005|02:56pm]
[ mood | moody ]

hey everyone... thiss is my 1st entry cause i couldent put my application in a lj post cause my lj decided not 2 work... should i redo it and put it in a post or what?
thanks every1 who thinks im pretty and yes i go 2 pv<3
love too all<333
vikki

( Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

[03 Jan 2005|03:11pm]
[ mood | okay ]

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!
<333

( 8 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

[03 Jan 2005|03:55pm]

sorrry i havent posted in a while i was in north carolina

ive been asking people to join

i have the link in my profile

i hope we can get more people

cause it really is a awesome community!!!

[03 Jan 2005|06:08pm]
[ mood | creative ]

hey<3 i promoted to about 5 or 6 different people, and i see some are already attempting to join, so just to update everyone about that... once a week we have 2 promote right?
love everyone<33
happy new year =]~
<33 vikki

[03 Jan 2005|06:17pm]

So mallory and i came up with this great idea! we are from now on going to have a member of the week... once a week on sundays a member will be selected as that weeks most valuable member, although all of the members are extremely important it jsut goes to show that they have made an extreme effort to promote and update. thanks. and i hope you all will try your hardest to become member of the week.

The MODS will be the ones who decide on who deserves to become the member of the week, but if anyone would like to give their input to help the decision please make a posting (on saturday or sunday only) stating the person livejournal username and why you think they deserve the award. thanks...Sincerely your mods. Stef and Mal

[03 Jan 2005|06:40pm]

vikkiloveszyou

Congrats!you are the first member of the week._mods!

Thanks for promoting and helping out new members!

( 4 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

[03 Jan 2005|07:05pm]
ok cool so am i part of this community now??

<3333 anna

( 7 are in the clique!** Are you cool enough to be in the clique?>)

application [03 Jan 2005|10:11pm]

Favorite bands (atleast 3): vanessa carlton ilove her, um the killers yess, and uhh gwen stefani?
Favorite colors: green blue pink yellow black white
Favorite books (atleast 3): speak, echo, and gossip girls
Favorite foods: uhh... toffee is good, u know that like candy stuff
Favorite movies (atleast 3): the notebook, what dreams may come, napolean
Hobbies: crew is my life right now. i dont have friends or and talentsand i suck at school. only my mom loves me
What do you like about yourself?: my butt and my freeness
What don't you like about yourself?: my boobs my insecurities
Views on abortion: whatever... i wont be faced with that question ever so um... IM PRO CHOICE
Tell a story that will make us laugh : haha um once my friend farted out the window and her little sister started gagging iot smelled so bad and it was omg so funny she started crying... thats somenasty shiat
Why do you want to be accepted?: i love all theseppl and want to be cool
Promote somewhere YOU MUST SHOW LINK: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=miapapaya

*Do you agree to post twice a week and promote at least once? ( If you do not do this during the week you will automatically banned, unless you have let a mod know that you will be unable to post.)*: YESSS

THIS IS THE FUN PART: POST ATLEAST 3 CLEAR PICTURES OF YOURSELF: ut oh latercan i? you all knwo what ilook like. i will as soon as i can my comp here just wont let me

<33333333 anna mumfordddddd

navigation
[ viewing | January 3rd, 2005 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]