John (coidzor) wrote in tellitslant_,
John
coidzor
tellitslant_

High School Writing Workshop at Carnegie

Where Carnegie Center, Downtown. It's one of the edges of Gratz Park, and I believe it is on either Second or Short Street.
When Tuesdays, 5:30-7:00 pm, Running from Septermber 12th to November 7th.
What "Creative Writing for High Schoolers"
How Much 10 Dollars for the whole thinger.

Carnegie Website: www.carnegieliteracy.org

"Come get inspired! Using nature, poetry, music and more, students will explore writing short stories and developing characters. Each class will focus on a new inspiration and explore what it takes to get us to the page and tell the right story. $10. Randi Ewing[The woman who puts this on.]" - Youth and Family Programs bulletin form Carnegie Center

So, there'll be a Writing Workshop at the Carrnegie Center that runs for 6 weeks, from September 12th to November 7th I believe it's on Tuesdays evenings from 5:30-7:00 PM.

The lady who puts it on is pretty cool and I attended the first session of it ever, which was pretty good. I think there has only been one other session since, that one being the spring session.

I don't believe I'll be able to attend it for my scheduling this time around. but hey, that's part of why I'm trying to promote it to youse guys 'n' gals.

If you're interested in getting some alternate views on the subject, just remember to take what Ned says with a grain of salt if you ask him.

As for Erin Clouthier, if you can get ahold of her to ask her, even briefly about it, more power to you. I believe she's "mr___moonshine" here on LJ, but I'll have to verify...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments