John (coidzor) wrote in tellitslant_,
John
coidzor
tellitslant_

The Meating Place from the 2002 Lit Mag. I got the idea we'd do some up in the same theme.

As both an enjoyable social and creativity inspiring activity. Who knows, you might even first meet a character that you'll claim as your own doing up this exercise. Or you'll discover something more about one of your characters you've had since they were 'born' that you never knew before.

*The Meating Place*

SWF, 40, lives in parents' basement, seeks guy who has really big muscles, superpowers, or is involved in the space program.

~~~

Selective female seeks man, preferably sex-god, who also enjoys spending evenings in Super Wal-Mart or Meijers, unknown British hair bands a favorite.

~~~

Lapsed nun seeks man in yamulke. Must enjoy Disney Original Movies, gardening, sleeping 'til noon, and singing ABBA in the shower.

~~~

Poor, middle-aged redneck seeks young female with Mustang.

~~~

Stormy SF seeks SM for cheap, wild sex.

~~~

Exotic foreign females seejs American citizen for meaningful relationship. Vices, criminal record ok.

~~~

Southern Kentuckian, mid 20s, dentally impaired, seeks fiance 12-16

~~~

Red-headed librarian, relatively young, seeks female who is interest in Poe, cummings, and straps for snuggling

~~~

Pseudo-snide, self-deprecating internet star seeks semi-attractive indie-girl for semi-coherent lowercase writing. Must drive Japanese economy car and be into place delinquency.

~~~~

Black-belt, 5'2" OR ELSE seeks man who is willing to sustain various injuries.

~~~

Counter-cultural postmodernist Psych student seeks chick who's into Linux, soy, cats, and GOOD TIMES!!! Tattoos AWESOME!

~~~

SBM, Asbury grad, into deep freezers and deep fryers, seeks leather and lace lover for discreet video recording. I use a Sony XXVX digital camera, good sound fidelity. Only serious inquiries, please.

~~~

Wild and free older woman seeks female 26 or under who is trustworthy, monogamy unimportant. Call now. Hot item.

~~~

Old-fashioned Sitting Bull seeks new-fangled Tiger Lilly to expand my horizons and belt size. Into hibachi grills, teen flicks, and renaissance fairs.

~~~

SWM, 31, into computers and hardware seeks woman who has experienced EggWave incident.

~~~

Ridiculous and confused SWF with affinity for 50s fruit Jell-O and Strunk and White seeks North-western Male for Iron Chef and kites. Old German auto a plus.

~~~
Manic-depressive insomniac actor seeks girl for intense, shot term cosmic love. Must be willing to meet in unusual places at unconventional times, no questions asked. Must not ask questions about red arm freckles or strange-smelling smoke. Must be mentally strong.

~~~

Mr. Fix-It seeks classy interior designer female for marathon budget home improvement. No country/crafty, must be willing to paint in red stilletos.

~~~

SWF Princeton Grad seeks Harvard grad for potential "cerebral" pregnancy. Position includes pay, as gestation is funded by highly prestigious research bureau. Intellectual companions first. Must supply certified diploma from alma mater upon request.

~~~

Hot-blooded Latino male seeks discreet masculine counterpart for ethnic food, lacrosse, and action/adventure road trips. U bring the picnic, I'll bring the blanket.

~~~

Aging cinema icon seeks moderately endowed starlet for worship, award shows, and ego inflation, etc. Significant emotional problems/tattoos a plus!

~~~

*Remember - The Meating Place does not take responsibility for future or past events between parties listed on these pages. Be careful, Lonely Hearts - things could go hideously awry!

This post was made courtesy of my Alpha-Smart's Keyboard Emulation and File sending capabilities. Yes, the entirety of it except for the stuff the monitor and mouse did.

Hope this finds you well, sorry about not telling everyone I wouldn't be able to make the meeting. I'm too out of it to remember if I found out I was having the teeth out on friday(today) on either wednesday night or thursday night. All I know is that I'm getting dizzy for the first time since they injected me at 9 to give me the surgery.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment