?

No account? Create an account
Is your journal Sweet?!'s Journal -- Day [entries|friends|calendar]
Is your journal Sweet?!

[ userinfo | livejournal userinfo ]
[ calendar | livejournal calendar ]

MOD / New journal [04 Dec 2004|09:51am]
[ mood | sleepy ]

I re-did my journal.. tell my what you guys think.. i was feelin like i needed a black and white journal.. and i also fixed my userinfo.. so let me knoe what you think.. thanks =]

tiffAni / MOD

2 comments|post comment

[04 Dec 2004|01:16pm]
[ mood | creative ]

i made the new lay-out for this. ahh do you like it.? i still gotta fix somethings, but for now i cant really be on and do that. it needs a new icon. n e one up for makeing on? jest comment. but i did my journal again, wow im gay lol. but later kids <33

Tiffany *

2 comments|post comment

[04 Dec 2004|05:14pm]
[ mood | its freezing cold in here. ]

hey every1 umm i just made my 1ST community called all_eyez_on_u!! EVERYBODY HERE JOIN! if u wana be a MOD, its a rating community, and u wont have to fill out an app. i need like 3 more MODs and i need some members. if ne of u r interested, pleaseeee help me make a layout for the community and an icon to match it please!! thanks!!

..<33<33

post comment

[04 Dec 2004|05:28pm]
you guys are terrible mods to get an attitude like that with a member of this community.
when someone gets an attitude you dont encourage them or others to keep going.
your journals do suck. almost everyones is some lame genterator code.

OH and yes, to add to everything;
PEOPLE offering help to those who dont need it instead of those who do,IS WRONG. NO. Bad idea kids. PEOPLE WHO KNOW HTML and actually can make layouts hate that, or you know I DO.

i am leaving this community, its not even worth my time.

JOIN
sweeter journals
14 comments|post comment

[04 Dec 2004|06:25pm]
yah im leaving this community also, cuz uhm i dont think you know what your doing and im glad someone took me off the MODs list cuz u make me look bad.
2 comments|post comment

[04 Dec 2004|06:43pm]
umm why is everyone turning to the dark side?!!? come onnn please no one else leave, we need our members!!

..<33<33

PS~ i mean, u could just be in this community AND the other one, if u really wanted to be in her's...just plz stay!!
10 comments|post comment

[04 Dec 2004|07:31pm]
3 comments|post comment

navigation
[ viewing | December 4th, 2004 ]
[ go | previous day|next day ]