loud_outofkey
super_stellar_

• Mood:
  • Music:
GENERAL INFO
Name: Dani
Sex: Chick

FAVORITES
5 bands: Belle & Sebastian / Cursive / Franz Ferdinand / stellastarr* / The Faint
5 movies: The Professional / Snatch / The Labyrinth / Wait Until Dark / Catch Me If You Can
Item of clothing: My Cursive shirt that I made. The back says "You wish I was a Fairy Tale..." <33333

Store to shop: H&M
Color: Pink <3
T.V. show: Queer Eye

QUESTIONS
What do you think about homosexuality? I have no problem with it. What the hell difference does it make if it's guy/guy or girl/girl? Love is love, no matter what. I have a few good friends who are and I support them 100%.

What do you think about testing products on animals? >:[ Those people should have things tested on THEM to see what it feels like.

Do you believe in war? I don't like it and I think that it should only be used as a last resort. Don't just jump to the desision to bomb the crap out of a country. Try everything else you can possobly think of then if it has to be done, then it has to be done. It's sucky but whatever...

OTHER STUFF
What makes you stellar? I ride the Bob the Builder rides in the mall after it's closed with hailofbullets and get kicked off. :D
Why do you want to be a member of this community? Because you people seem pretty freaking cool! :)

On the right...

Um, Yeah So my giraffe hat is rad.

Subscribe

• (no subject)

APPLICATION +++++++++++++++ GENERAL INFO Name: Kat Age: 14 Sex: Female Location: Ft. Myers {a.k.a. Ft. Misery}, Florida FAVORITES 5 bands:…

• (no subject)

• Im new :D Application

</p> GENERAL INFO Name: Kathryn Baker Age: 13 Sex: Female Location: Olympia, Washington FAVORITES 5 bands: The Misfits, Ramones,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 23 comments

• (no subject)

APPLICATION +++++++++++++++ GENERAL INFO Name: Kat Age: 14 Sex: Female Location: Ft. Myers {a.k.a. Ft. Misery}, Florida FAVORITES 5 bands:…

• (no subject)

• Im new :D Application

</p> GENERAL INFO Name: Kathryn Baker Age: 13 Sex: Female Location: Olympia, Washington FAVORITES 5 bands: The Misfits, Ramones,…