• Mood:
  • Music:

APPLICATION

GENERAL INFO
Name: Danyele
Sex: Female

FAVORITES
5 bands: 311, Tool, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Muse, and Styx...yeah Styx! =p
5 movies: Edward Scissorhands, Underworld, Resident Evil, Donnie Darko, Lord of the Rings
Item of clothing: A kixing hat!!!
Store to shop: Anywhere! If I see something I like I buy it, or ripe it up and sew it into something else. =p
Color: Red, or purple
T.V. show: Aqua Team, Inuyasha, Case Close, and ehhh...I might regret this...but yeah Boy Meets World..it was awesome okay!

QUESTIONS
What do you think about homosexuality? Uhh, it doesn't matter...people are like that and it makes no difference. Let people live there own life, there is no reason to get mad about it. There choice, and it might really mean somthing to them. So yeah I am fine with people like that, doesn't hurt me. :)
What do you think about testing products on animals? Oh my goodnessss! No no no, I think it's horrible! I love animals, I know they need to test things, but not on animals thats just not right. Nah!
Do you believe in war? I believe there are times for it, but most of the times we do go into war its pointless. I hate war very much, and thats just wrong if someone didn't, but sometimes I guess its needed, for ummm, freedom...yeeeaaah...(people killing people, not right.)

OTHER STUFF
What makes you stellar? Eh, I am not special or anything, I don't really know...thats all up to you to tell me I guess. I am really intrested in your opinion.
Why do you want to be a member of this community? Because I read threw some of the community and the people seem pretty sweet. Pluse I like to see how I am thought of.

At least 3 pictures of you:

title or description

title or description

title or description

title or description

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments