Everyone's collective imaginary friend (chelkitty) wrote in super_stellar_,
Everyone's collective imaginary friend
chelkitty
super_stellar_

Application

GENERAL INFO
Name: Chel
Age: 18. Yes, I am aware that I do not look 18. I've had 13-year olds point out to me that I look younger than them. ... >_<
Sex: Yes, pl-...female.

FAVORITES
5 bands: 38th Parallel, Linkin Park, Relient K, Ludacris, Evanescence
5 movies: This changes all the time depending on how good my memory is at the time...but er...Moulin Rouge, LOTR, HP, Pirates of the Caribbean, Passion of the Christ
Item of clothing: My $5 pants from TJ Max, they're so comfy.
Store to shop: Considering how I don't shop that much...erm...TJ Max, Aeropostale...um...Walmart?
Color: baloo!
T.V. show: Farscape...*cringes*, Simpsons

QUESTIONS
What do you think about homosexuality?
Prior to becoming Christian (like...the official Bible study, then baptism and confirmation business) I was...very nonreligious, therefore found nothing wrong with homosexuality. After becoming baptized, joining everything and anything about the Christian faith, and nagging all my friends with all these questions that I had, I found out that a lot of them actually thought homosexuality was very, very wrong and that it was a sin to God...basically, a 3-page essay from each of them about why it was just wrong-period-thank-you-much.

...I'll stick to my little pagan ideals concerning sexuality, thank you much. Love is love. Whether who and how you love, that's your business.
What do you think about testing products on animals? Bad, cause they never get to study-....oh, a serious answer...um... If the animals are harmed, then that's just vile. If it's....-necessary-, as in....it's important to further human development such as cures...well...my brother currently does that sort of stuff every day, and....he's like one of my heroes...so...yeah, call me biased, but I really can't say it's wrong to do so on that point.
Do you believe in war? ...As in, do I believe there is cause for it? Because it -does- happen, therefore it does exist...o.O? As to whether there should be...I shall now put my mad quoting skillz to work:

"War doesn't determine who's right, only who's left."

This is actually a new realization for me. I've been stuck in a pretty sheltered, Hollywood world where the good guy always saves the day and gets the girl. But yes, I don't believe there's cause for war.

OTHER STUFF
What makes you stellar? I make pretty icons and crack dirty jokes..............................o.O
Why do you want to be a member of this community? It looks like a good community, as compared to a few that I've seen before that's just, "Sorry, you don't dress like us/talk like us/listen to our music, so therefore, you must be stupid and foreign and stupid and foreign and go die."

Yes, I am a dork.

More can be found here
Subscribe

• (no subject)

APPLICATION +++++++++++++++ GENERAL INFO Name: Kat Age: 14 Sex: Female Location: Ft. Myers {a.k.a. Ft. Misery}, Florida FAVORITES 5 bands:…

• (no subject)

• Im new :D Application

</p> GENERAL INFO Name: Kathryn Baker Age: 13 Sex: Female Location: Olympia, Washington FAVORITES 5 bands: The Misfits, Ramones,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• (no subject)

APPLICATION +++++++++++++++ GENERAL INFO Name: Kat Age: 14 Sex: Female Location: Ft. Myers {a.k.a. Ft. Misery}, Florida FAVORITES 5 bands:…

• (no subject)

• Im new :D Application

</p> GENERAL INFO Name: Kathryn Baker Age: 13 Sex: Female Location: Olympia, Washington FAVORITES 5 bands: The Misfits, Ramones,…