faith. (_starletdreams) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
_starletdreams
starleticons_

Wallpapers!

I decided to take a whack at making wallpapers. Some aren't so good, others are alright. There are three of them - all 3 are Marilyn Monroe. And they're all in thumbnail link form so that you can get to them if you like the look, and if you don't, you're not being attacked by three huge pictures. It's to save us dial-up users, basically.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have a few more but I can't upload them because that server is seemingly pretty temperamental. If anyone has any suggestions for where else I can host them, please let me know! =)

Oh, and I'm still working on the Christmas icons, lol. Hopefully they'll be done by next Christmas =D I just have so little inspiration icon-wise recently, which is why I've taken to wallpapers.

EDIT: Rules! Basically, comment if you're taking and don't under any circumstance post anywhere else, whether you're saying that it's yours or not. Send people here! Please =D
Subscribe

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 41 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…