April 17th, 2005

art // the soldier

Cary Grant & Carole Lombard

I could've made Carole Lombard icons all night, but I need to sleep. See the time! *rolls eyes* Anyway, here are fifteen icons of Carole Lombard (8) and Cary Grant (7). I have my usual feelings about them - love some, despise others. I don't remember if anyone suggested these, I just felt compelled to make them. Oh and Carole Lombard? Is the easiest person to icon ever. And at the same time, the most difficult. I don't get it *shakes head* Oh well, it's late (early?) and I have a cold. I'm allowed to not make sense.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm in love with MassachusettsCollapse )

Remember to comment and credit! Feedback is always always always appreciated *nods* And also, don't hotlink or customise these little iconses or you'll get a telling off from Scary Miss parisianpierrot. It's not worth it.
  • Current Music
    The Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
art // the soldier

Lauren Bacall

More icons. Well, I do have to do something when I can't sleep. I was trying out some red. Yes, lol. I really do think Lauren Bacall is one of the most wonderful actresses. I saw her on Parkinson last week and she made me laugh so much. She's also seems really young & vivacious for her age. So I kind of had to make icons ;) Oh, and I keep meaning to pick up her book. To anyone who has read it - is it any good?

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gimme gimme that thing called loveCollapse )