January 20th, 2005

every girl needs a paul newman icon

Idlewild, Audrey Hepburn, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler, Ewan McGregor & Miranda Otto icons!

Another post. I was going to wait a little while longer, but I decided not to bother. These are pretty darn simple, because I finally got my hands on Photoshop (yay!) and I'm just getting to grips with it. Some of them (Idlewild, Cate, the first Liv icon) were done in Paint Shop Pro, so they're better ^.~ And yes, I got over myself and made Audrey Hepburn icons. Might do some more in the future. Not sure how well she iconises as I was having real trouble with Photoshop at this point, but I'm better now =D

Rules: Comment, credit, don't hotlink or customise, enjoy!

Teasers:

You just have to be who you areCollapse )</center>

I'm hopefully going to devote next week's creative energy towards doing the Christmas (I know! I know! It's mid-late January!) icons. I'm... partway there. You'll know if I made it early on by the style because boy have I changed my icon style a lot in the last month! I change all the time, it's freaky =/ If there's anyone who wants to change what their icon's subject is, just let me know. I have them all on a big master list, seeing as I deleted all my old posts.

Also, I'm going to start work on some fandom_aid icons, and maybe wallpapers/banners/whathaveyou - but I'll probably make a few for here. Just make sure you drop in there in mid-February to get some exclusives =D
  • Current Music
    Idlewild - All This Information