faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Gene Tierney & The Blondie Set That Never Was

I started making a Blondie set. Ended up deleting the majority of them because they weren't very pretty and didn't think anyone would want them ;) All that remains are three Debbie Harry icons, but there you have it. I shall post them anyway in case there are Blondie fans out there! And some Gene Tierney because I haven't made icons of her for about 8 months which is a long time. Yeah. And that was only two icons! And they weren't much good. So ten icons of her =D Yey!

- You must comment if you take anything.
- Do not customise anything. Textless icons are not bases.
- CREDIT ME! (I've found so many people recently who haven't credited me. I haven't said anything but I will do if I find any more) & don't forget the underscore.
- Don't hotlink.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

11.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 12.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 13.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've been meaning to make a Grace Kelly set the last few days, and yesterday I happened upon a copy of To Catch A Thief. I think it was a sign ;)
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 41 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →