faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

• Music:

David Tennant, Madeleine Carroll & The 39 Steps

First off, I just want to say that this batch was painful. I always have to post even numbers (if I can help it). I got stuck at 19 and really couldn't make another icon to save my life. I was considering posting it at 19 when I just made another icon, just now. Bizarre. Secondly, I know that these won't be my most popular set ever, specifically the David Tennant side. Almost everyone who has friended this community has done so for the classic movie stars, and what's some British TV & stage (and technically film) actor who no one has heard of doing in my icons? Well, he's a great actor, starred in my favourite drama so far this year (the absolutely incredible Casanova which is one of the reasons why I love the BBC so much right now) and is rather good looking. And he's going to the next Doctor Who! Everyone should go and... I don't know. Download something he's in. Now. Thank you! OH! And he's going to be in the next Harry Potter film. In other words, he's going to be EVERYWHERE.

- You must comment if you take anything.
- Do not customise anything. This includes ANIMATING these icons. I'm fed up with people animating my icons.
- CREDIT ME! Don't forget the underscore.
- Don't hotlink. It'll use up my bandwidth and then no one else will be able to view my icons. Thanks!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notes:
1. One Way Or Another by Blondie. I need to make Blondie icons badly.
9. Sly reference to one of his next roles. The Doctor! Doctor who? Aheheh.
Blackpool screencaps by stoffel & Casanova caps by lizita

11.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 12.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 13.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 14.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 15.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
16.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 17.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 18.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 19.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 20.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notes:
These icons feel so claustrophobic. I don't know what I mean by that. But they're all done using publicity stills rather than screencaps which I work better with. I'm going to buy the DVD next week so hopefully I can make some better ones sometime.

I'm going to try make a Natalie Wood post tonight. If I can stay awake. So look out for those tonight or tomorrow or... sometime.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 36 comments