faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

• Music:

Joan Crawford and Clara Bow

You know, I was going to post these on Monday night but I fell asleep. Woke up on Tuesday morning with a cold and being so deliriously ill (when I say I'm deliriously ill, I really mean that I have a sore throat and a sniffle and I'm just pathetically whimpering and eating just ice cream and far too many throat sweets than is good for me. I'm kind of dazed. The lucozade hardly helps matters) I could hardly remember to post these. But then I did! Just now! I'm so glad. Anyway, onto the icons - hmmm. I think the Clara ones are quite boring and the Joan ones are odd. Somebody might like them and take them to live with their other little iconses (see, the cough sweets... they're not good for me).

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Please remember to comment and credit.

Not sure what's coming next. I want to make a mass of Brief Encounter icons because I have so much love for that film, but I don't think it's the world's most popular film (it's very good though! It just made it onto the imdb top 250 list and I did much cheering). Maybe a new Marilyn set cos I know that's what most people around here are after ;) Other people I mean to make icons of include Gene Tierney, Madeleine Carroll (The 39 Steps is one of my favourite films ever and I watched it again recently and eeeh, she's so great in it. I rather like Robert Donat too ;)), Natalie Wood, Vivien Leigh, Jean Harlow & Marlene Dietrich. Maybe Greta Garbo as Doctor Macro have been doing many scans of her lately. Hoorah.

I should stop talking and let you get on with.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 52 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →