faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

Olivia de Havilland

Uhhhhm. Well, first off I should say that these icons are quite influenced by dtissagirl whose lovely work I've been looking at this evening. Also I've been watching a programme on kid's TV and had it on in the background when 3-7 were being made. I honestly feel like I was trying to make each icon more terrifying than the last. Oh, and did I mention that I've had far too much caffeine? Faith + kid's TV + caffeine + Photoshop = blinding icons with scary clashing colours and repeating images EVERYWHERE. PS they're not really as bad as I'm making them out to be, I'm trying to get you all interested (if anyone ever reads my crazy ramblings). Oh, and I don't know how many Olivia fans there are out there. I can name... three. So these may not be my most popular set evah. But please comment! Comments make me happy.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notes:
7: That Old Black Magic by whoever you're a fan of.

I want to make some Beatles icons soon. Usually when I say that, I never end up making what I want to make so, uhm, whoops?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 47 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →