faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

• Music:

Elvis Presley & Gone With The Wind

This post is brought to you by copious amounts of coffee, Audioscrobbler, Michael Bublé and a decided lack of sleep at the appropriate times. I'd also like to throw in insane anger (or maybe frustration) at my cat who's just wandering around yowling constantly. Right now as it goes. It's enough to make the song I'm listening to very appropriate.

Comment, credit, don't customise or hotlink and just generally be nice.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Elvis Presley

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notes:
My lack of imaginative text is quite pathetic. I should have a trust fund or something. Just remember the circumstances under which I'm working. And the fact that my knowledge of Elvis is pretty much non-existant.

Gone With The Wind

7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
10.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 11.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 12.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Notes:
10. So not a base it's untrue. Treat it as so and face my wrath.

And please please please remember to credit in either keywords or the commenty thing underneath keywords. I've had enough drama today with that. Enough to sink a battleship or some other such thing.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 51 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →