faith. (parisianpierrot) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
parisianpierrot
starleticons_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Cary Grant & Carole Lombard

I could've made Carole Lombard icons all night, but I need to sleep. See the time! *rolls eyes* Anyway, here are fifteen icons of Carole Lombard (8) and Cary Grant (7). I have my usual feelings about them - love some, despise others. I don't remember if anyone suggested these, I just felt compelled to make them. Oh and Carole Lombard? Is the easiest person to icon ever. And at the same time, the most difficult. I don't get it *shakes head* Oh well, it's late (early?) and I have a cold. I'm allowed to not make sense.

Teasers:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 2.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 3.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 4.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
5.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 6.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 7.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 9.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 10.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 11.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
12.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 13.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 14.Image hosted by Photobucket.com 15.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Remember to comment and credit! Feedback is always always always appreciated *nods* And also, don't hotlink or customise these little iconses or you'll get a telling off from Scary Miss parisianpierrot. It's not worth it.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 42 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →