faith. (_starletdreams) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
_starletdreams
starleticons_

• Mood:
When I'm stuck in my room, totally and utterly unable to sleep, with nothing but my computer and a bottle of cola for company, I tend to get creative. Or at least try to. Here are some of my recent pieces of artwork. Some are very recent ie the last few minutes whilst others were made weeks ago.

If you want to use this artwork for any reason, please comment and tell me. And credit me if you use them online. And upload to your own servers. And don't customise because these things take me forever. All credit can be found in my resources. =) & comment to tell me if any links aren't working! Although I don't know what I can do about that =)

I'll try get some icons done soon, because I know that's what you're really after ^.~
Subscribe

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 28 comments

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…