faith. (_starletdreams) wrote in starleticons_,
faith.
_starletdreams
starleticons_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Idlewild, Audrey Hepburn, Cate Blanchett, Liv Tyler, Ewan McGregor & Miranda Otto icons!

Another post. I was going to wait a little while longer, but I decided not to bother. These are pretty darn simple, because I finally got my hands on Photoshop (yay!) and I'm just getting to grips with it. Some of them (Idlewild, Cate, the first Liv icon) were done in Paint Shop Pro, so they're better ^.~ And yes, I got over myself and made Audrey Hepburn icons. Might do some more in the future. Not sure how well she iconises as I was having real trouble with Photoshop at this point, but I'm better now =D

Rules: Comment, credit, don't hotlink or customise, enjoy!

Teasers:

Ewan McGregor

1. 2.

Cate Blanchett

1. 2.

Liv Tyler

1. 2.
Miranda Otto

Audrey Hepburn

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

Idlewild

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
11. 12. 13. 14. 15.

All lyrics on Idlewild icons (and the first Ewan icon!) are by Idlewild themselves. Mostly song titles, with a few other lyrics/album titles thrown in.

I'm hopefully going to devote next week's creative energy towards doing the Christmas (I know! I know! It's mid-late January!) icons. I'm... partway there. You'll know if I made it early on by the style because boy have I changed my icon style a lot in the last month! I change all the time, it's freaky =/ If there's anyone who wants to change what their icon's subject is, just let me know. I have them all on a big master list, seeing as I deleted all my old posts.

Also, I'm going to start work on some fandom_aid icons, and maybe wallpapers/banners/whathaveyou - but I'll probably make a few for here. Just make sure you drop in there in mid-February to get some exclusives =D
Subscribe

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 52 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• new icon journal

Just in case there's anyone still hanging around here that hasn't picked up the news yet, I have moved over to theoldvicarage - all my…

• Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

I guess this may seem like it's coming entirely out of the blue although it's not. I've been toying with the idea for a few weeks and I decided…

• Requests

I'm quite bored, wanting to make icons but I'm bored with all my pictures. So I have decided to open up another requests post! If you want me to…