**** (kinofsimon) wrote in splintercell_,
kinofsimon
splintercell_

Not entirely SC related...

So I bought a 360 and Rainbow Six Vegas Two. I get to the end of the level for extraction, and into the helicopter jumps a curious figure in all black and green NV goggles.

He comes with you to the next level in the Nevada Desert, but you two split up on the basis that this fellow "works better alone."

You couldn't believe my fanboy craze when I first saw the character jump in randomly. Throughout the next level you communicate through a headset with him, and he's known only as an "NSA Agent."

Partly because I saw the character (and because the level is set at night), I went and customized my character to look exactly like a Splinter Cell. Very light armour, balaclava, goggles...anyway, really, really cool. Anybody else here play rainbow six?
Subscribe

• Seeya...

Don't know if you all heard, but LJ is being taken over by the Russians [it's like a plot to a bad post-Cold War Avant Garde espionage thriller, or…

• Hello!

Anyone alive out there? K. Well. Anyway. Some of you might remember the two photo ops I posted here back in 05 and 06. At some point in time I want…

• Hey folks

Some generous bloke uploaded the Splinter Cell OST onto youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0ex-yhWRU&feature=related ...Or am I the only…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• Seeya...

Don't know if you all heard, but LJ is being taken over by the Russians [it's like a plot to a bad post-Cold War Avant Garde espionage thriller, or…

• Hello!

Anyone alive out there? K. Well. Anyway. Some of you might remember the two photo ops I posted here back in 05 and 06. At some point in time I want…

• Hey folks

Some generous bloke uploaded the Splinter Cell OST onto youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0ex-yhWRU&feature=related ...Or am I the only…