Living in the Age of Colbertius (docsaico) wrote in splintercell_,
Living in the Age of Colbertius
docsaico
splintercell_

Wouldn't It Make More Sense Just to Give It to Me?

Hello people!

My name's Mira. I'm new here, but I'm a long-time fan of Splinter Cell. I've only played the first two games (and refuse to play the others, lol). Anywho, I love making icons and I found some awesome Splinter Cell pics tonight while looking for something and decided to make some icons. I also made two Metal Gear Solid icons, so if you guys are fans, they're here, too.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I always have the same rules for icons:
+ snurtch
+ comment
+ modify in any way you please
+ enjoy
Subscribe

• Seeya...

Don't know if you all heard, but LJ is being taken over by the Russians [it's like a plot to a bad post-Cold War Avant Garde espionage thriller, or…

• Hello!

Anyone alive out there? K. Well. Anyway. Some of you might remember the two photo ops I posted here back in 05 and 06. At some point in time I want…

• Hey folks

Some generous bloke uploaded the Splinter Cell OST onto youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0ex-yhWRU&feature=related ...Or am I the only…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 11 comments

• Seeya...

Don't know if you all heard, but LJ is being taken over by the Russians [it's like a plot to a bad post-Cold War Avant Garde espionage thriller, or…

• Hello!

Anyone alive out there? K. Well. Anyway. Some of you might remember the two photo ops I posted here back in 05 and 06. At some point in time I want…

• Hey folks

Some generous bloke uploaded the Splinter Cell OST onto youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_0ex-yhWRU&feature=related ...Or am I the only…