Nepenthe (mishaphappens) wrote in sowicked_,
Nepenthe
mishaphappens
sowicked_

• Mood:

new fics!

Hello, I'm Nepenthe and I've just joined a couple of communities in hopes of posting the small selection of fics I've written the past months. So I apologize in advance if you get this post ten times over. I know there is some great fiction out there, so I want to thank everybody who takes a moment to read what I have to offer. All my stories are Harry/Draco, just so you know. ^_^ Thanks and I hope you enjoy.

Title: Classic Stigma
Author: Nepenthe
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Genre: Drama
Format: Finished multipart
Rating: PG-13
Prequel: Becoming Nothing
Warnings: Some swearing.
Disclaimer: I own Harry’s new scars and Luna’s advice. Nothing more.
Summary: One has to grow up in order to understand what love is all about. Harry is struggling with the maturity of his and Draco’s relationship, along with dealing old haunts and fears, with only Hermione and Luna’s advice to guide him.

Thank you lvlysenbei and freaky_zero for beta'ing.

Title: Just Another Recollection
Author: Nepenthe (mishaphappens)
Pairing: Harry/Draco
Genre: Drama (little bit of everything)
Format: Finished multi-part
Rating: PG-13 (NC-17 on part three!)
Warnings: Some swearing.
Disclaimer: I don't even own the idea to this one. XD
Summary: Based on 50 First Dates and insane conversations with freaky_zero on MSN. Draco’s short-term memory is destroyed from Harry’s dueling spell, causing him to wake up every morning like it’s just the next day. When, in fact, it has been three years. We come in on the morning that Draco wakes up early and finds a Mister Harry Potter in his bed...
Thank you, freaky_zero and rurounihime for beta'ing.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments