Links
[Links:| OCska BSO ]

y0! [Apr. 12th, 2005|12:24 am]
x_ Rude*Girls_x
ska_candy_
[tragicbathwater]
[feeling this |boredbored]
[listening to |No Doubt]

Welcome to ska_candy_. I know it's very -- ehhhh.. right now, but It's gonna get better once more people join and post and all that. Right now all I am gonna post is my AiM SN b/c I don't know what else to post at the moment cause i'm still getting this thing up and running!

LUViN MY SKA39
b0rntoblossom

or

hollabackgirl7

those are ones i mostly get on. well.. PLEASE JOiN!
and sorry im a b0ring mod.
=/

<33
linkReply

Comments:
2005-04-16 07:38 pm (UTC)
oo!! can i join? purty please. i know i havent been on that mUch and talking to you but geerrahH! i just have so much shit to do.

nikky
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-04-16 07:53 pm (UTC)

heck yes!

please join. i want lotsss of kickass people ni it!
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
2005-05-01 01:05 pm (UTC)

rude boys and girls unite

i happen to be a fellow rude boy. and ever since i heard bands like catch 22, streetlight manifesto, and choking victim; well i just can't focus on playing anything on guitar but ska...i would like to join just for the pure purpose of getting to talk to people who share my musical taste...way too many fuckin hardcore and emo kids nowadays...why must they be so angry and sad...anyways take it to the dance floor and skank on those once abundant checkered mats that created the whole black and white checker scheme and associated it with ska...
(Reply) (Thread)
2005-05-17 11:18 pm (UTC)

Re: rude boys and girls unite

hey sorry. never got back to you on this. i read your comment, and i guess i will make this an acception you can join!

oi!
-lehcarw
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)