?

No account? Create an account

After the Storm that is Graduating:

About anything but ordinary

Previous Entry After the Storm that is Graduating: May. 24th, 2006 @ 02:44 pm Next Entry
I have mixed feelings about this campus now, the nostalgic way in which people congregate on its lawns and classroom tables. There is this removed sense, as though my umbilical cord to this place has been severed, finally, and I am now without the shifting and heavy weight that this campus placed upon my back.*perhaps I allowed for that, but let's face it, people, it ain't easy here, not always*

So, what to do with this Liberal Arts/Humanities degree? I feel lost, suddenly.
Who are you consolidating your loans with? Got any good references?
Leave a comment
Date:May 27th, 2006 02:35 am (UTC)

Liberal Arts degree?

(Link)
Well, you're now qualified to work at McDonalds (yes, that actually is where I ended up working after Shimer--and man, I sure hated that job).

I can't give you much good advice regarding student loans, sadly. All I can say is that you should look for one of the non-profit consolidation groups--they're generally a bit safer to work with. But you probably already know this.

Do you have any interest at all in graduate school?
Date:May 27th, 2006 03:29 am (UTC)

Re: Liberal Arts degree?

(Link)
I am taking a year off to re-discover myself and figure out where, what, and why for grad school. it's certainly on the menu, but I want to make sure I am going into the right program, one that makes me feel satisfied.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com