?

No account? Create an account

Free stuff!

About anything but ordinary

Previous Entry Free stuff! Feb. 25th, 2006 @ 09:54 am Next Entry
I *had* depended on Hunter House to haul away my excess furniture. I don't know if they are planning to show. Before the 27th/ 28th, I need to get rid of:

A cherrywood tv hutch and record cabinet
A marble-and-birch(?) nightstand, very lovely, maybe in need of a little tlc
Several pounds of non-perishable foodstuffs, mostly various sorts of flour and spices
Many books
A kitchen table and chair
Bolster pillows for reading in bed
Such books as are too Shimerian to be donated to the Waukegan Public Library
A fan
Funky lamp

and

Bookshelves! Several of various provenance, large and small. Oh, holy crap, who doesn't need bookshelves. These I'm selling for $5 each (will take post-dated checks, Paypal or promissory notes), or you can grab a couple of bags of discarded clothes and haul 'em to some place that accepts donations or use them yourself (they are all clean, women's medium & men's large).

Call me, Laura H: 224 392 1080
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 25th, 2006 09:02 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'd be happy to acquire food stuffs and such....if there's anything left on Monday when I get the bed, I'll take a look and give you whatever for it.

What time is good on Monday anyway?
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 25th, 2006 10:15 am (UTC)
(Link)
I'll be there all day.

I forgot to mention coffee maker, VCR, and armchair of comfiness + 5, but I wonder if much interest is there. Spread the word, if you please, ma'am, though.
Date:February 25th, 2006 11:41 am (UTC)

sorry?

(Link)
i wasn't sure what day you wanted to have the furniture hauled away. my bad, i thought you were gonna let me know whenever, but i didn't know, and i haven't been on the internet for days...
would it be okay for us to come tomorrow and carry off a couple few items?
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 26th, 2006 11:03 am (UTC)

Re: sorry?

(Link)
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!

ANyone need a dresser?
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 25th, 2006 12:20 pm (UTC)

Got time tomarrow?

(Link)
Maybe I can make it up to Waukegan to go through some things. I need more book shelves but don't have a way to get them to the city but a box of books or such I could give some cash in exchange for.
[User Picture Icon]
Date:February 26th, 2006 11:02 am (UTC)

Re: Got time tomarrow?

(Link)
Cash is not needed. I'll be here--- Julian and North, big white house with green porch.
(Leave a comment)
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com