canukii (canukii) wrote in sexy_____,
canukii
canukii
sexy_____

App.

Application:

Name: Camila
Hobbies: Cheerleading, dancing, listening to music, playing piano, and hanging out with my friends.

Favorites:
Movies:
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
American Pie [all]
Austin Powers [all]
Dude Where's My Car
Eight Heads in a Duffle Bag
Drive Me Crazy
She's All That
and many others
Bands/Singers:
Daniel Powter
Jack Johnson
Anna Nalick
The Gogos
The Beatles
The Hives
Coldplay
Madonna
Christina Aguilera
Jessica Simpson
Food: Cookie Dough
Stores: A & F, American Eagle, Hollister Co., Lacoste, Bebe, and many department stores.

Opinions:(you have to choose three)
Bush or Kerry and explain why:
Abortion: Against it. I see it as murder. i dont judge other people if they do just cause i dont know their situation but i'm COMPLETELY against it.
Gay Marrige: I'm for it. If you love someone... then you love them. Period, end.
Drugs and Drinking:
Sex: Personally, i would like to wait until marriage to lose my virginity. Honestly, i dont see premarital sex as anything bad as long as it doesnt lead to unwanted pregnancy or the transfering of STD's. I dont judge people who have premarital sex. it's totally normal. i just choose not to cause i want to prove to myself that i can do it and be proud of it.

Community
Where did you hear about us? (leave a username please): someone promoted. Sexy___promotion or something.
Why do you want to join this community? I dunno. I'm bored and i need something to do.
What do you think of the mods? i dont know them.
Rate yourself: i'm awesome. 8.5 on a scale from 1-10
Do you think your sexy? sure.
Post 5 clear pics of you. (full clothing please)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Subscribe

• <3

Application: Name: Alison Age: 15 Location: Michigan Hobbies: Dance, Cheerleading,Being with all my Friends, Taking Pictures Favorites:…

• Am I sexy ??

Application: Name: Brandi Michelle Pilon ( pronounced peelawn, it's french =P ) Age: 15 Location: Pensacola, Florida Hobbies: doodleing, if…

• (no subject)

Jill, Can we auto accept like the first 20 just to get this community up and running?

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments