Trishy Squishy (x_broken_inside) wrote in roam___,
Trishy Squishy
x_broken_inside
roam___

• Mood:
  • Music:
So my brother is on vacation right now and I don't like him to much anyway. BUT! I have awesome little cousins who are madd cute and I like them better. so here ya go. Photobuckets been really mean to me latley so I hope these show up, and stay up.

Jack with my sunglasses on

When I was babysitting him, he sat on the chair with the blanket like that for like 20 minuets

:)

Patrick looks evil!!! mwhahaha

Can't you see how happy he is......lol.

Patrick on the swing

Jack coming down the slide...oh how i miss swing sets

Proff my family rocks.....or that we are all insane<3

Lemme know if they won't show up cause seriousally photobucket has not been working for me at all it makes me so mad.

xoxTrish
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments