There are some people who enjoy reading R and NC-17 fics more than anything else. There are other people, though, who would rather not be reading anything with a rating higher than PG-13.
This community is for all of us....
1) Rec everything appropriately as defined below the Rules.
2) Do not post anything that is not a fic rec. Requests for fics, questions regarding fics, and advertising (communities, sites, or even blogs) are not allowed!
3) The mods are always right, even if inconsistent.
4) In each post there must be at least one fic rated somewhere between G and PG-13. This is simply to ensure that the fics with higher ratings aren't all we see.
5) If, for some reason, you do have some comment/complaint/question you would like to present to the mod, then please don't hesitate to search out captainnorma.
6) MARY SUES ARE FORBIDDEN!
How to rec a fic: [Note: for fanart everything would be the same, except that all fic-specific words in the reccing template below would be changed to fanart-specific words]
Title: [the link to the fic itself should be in the title] Author: [the author's penname or username will do] Fandom: [Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Harry Potter, etc.) Rating: [G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17] Warnings: [Why is the fic rated the way it is? Yes, we would like to be let know of any slash.] Summary/Quote: [A brief summary or quote from the fic sort of letting us know what we should expect to find. This is also where we should be let know if it is a work in progress (WIP)]