dorkyxkisses
punk_love_

• Mood:
  • Music:

application

~
NAME: sherree [pronouned .. shure - e]
~DO YOU WISH ON STARS: yeah, kuz its the cool thing to do. duh
~WHAT IS THE MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON YOUR SHELF?: avril. sadly.
~WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?: from autumn to ashes ; the after dinner payback
~5 FAVORITE CDs YOU OWN (AND WHY on at least 1): nfg, tbs, switchfoot, kotton mouth kings, warped tour 2004 complication [kuz it totally rocks my socks with the extremly grande amount of good songs plus it has 2 disks in it] woo hoo!
~5 CDs YOU WANT (AND WHY on at least 1): madonna, thursday [kuz i was listening to it at a friends house and it totally rocked my toe socks], sublime, grateful dead, coheed and cambria
~FAVORITE VENUE AND WHY: explain what a "venue" is. im dumb.
~LAST SHOW YOU ATTENDED: warped tour august 19 massachusetts
~WHAT YOU FEEL ARE THE 2 MOST INFLUENTIAL ALBUMS EVER RELEASED AND WHY (not necessarily punk): Madonna [kuz shes the most kickass diva, der] Bob Marley [ have you ever herd him play? self explainitory]
~ARE YOU IN A BAND (if so what do you play/ and promote in this space): no band for me. i play a little guitar but i suck.
~SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT EACH OF THE MODS: tara is hot hot hot. :o)
~PROMOTE IN 2 COMMUNITIES AND POST *LINKS* HERE (if you do not know how to do this... go to the help page on FAQs and find out... ignorance is not a fucking plus): ill post in my journal when im done with this app.
~WERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY?: surfing livejournal and i stumbled apon it :o)

POST 3 PICTURES:

AND TYPE YOUR MIDDLE NAME BACKWARDS:  ecila
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments