• Music:

am i pretty enough?

About You
[Name]
Karaa
[Age] 15
[Sex] girll
[Location] Mass
[Hobbies/Interest] soccer, tennis, attempting to skate board, reading, and running
[Boyfriend/Girlfriend?] boyfriend, brian

Favorites
[Actress]
Kate Hudson
[Actor] Adam Brody
[Singer/Band] Taking back sunday, or Bright eyes
[T.V Show] The O.C and, One Tree Hill
[Movie] The Notebook
[Book] message in a bottle
[Song] Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
[Food] buffalo chicken pizza
[Drink] milk

Style
[Favorite store/clothing brand]
Hollister & Pac Sun
[Favorite makeup brand] hmm, maybelline

Opinions
[Abortion]
I've never had a strong oppinion on this. I think it depends on the case. If someone gets pregnant I think it's selfish to think about yourself before the baby. Then again, I don't think it's fair for a teenager to be responsible for another life.
[God] Recently I've started to have more faith in god.  I think someone who has faith is happier then one who doesn't. and I think you can't expect someone to love you if you don't love yourself and you can't love yourself if you don't have faith. hmm..i don't know if that made scence.
[Gay Marriage] If you're gay, you're gay. Get married and be happy. I don't even think this should be an issue.
[Suicide] I think this is a touchy subject. Personally I'd say it's selfish, and what about all the people who will miss you and who love you. But I've never gone through anything like this so I don't know what to say about it without making someone who has upset.

Questions
[How did you find out about this community]
Just searching
[Why should we accept you?] hmm, you should except me cause i'm wicked cool and i'll be honest & helpfull.......maybe
[What is your best memory you can think of?] Bringing blankets out in my friends back yard and laying there all night looking at the starts with all my friends. andddd we saw a shooting star :D
[What would you do or say if I called you a "BITCH"] "k, thanks anyway" I suck at standing up for myself but I'm working on it.
[What is the meanest insult you gave to someone] Once I said i hope you get aids to someone. it was kind of more immature then mean though. hhmm i don't know.
[What is the meanest thing you've done to someone] I punched my friend in the balls the other day when he called me ugly. he almost cried and i felt kinda bad after that.

Other
[Post 3 clear pictures of youself]

3 in from the left, if you couldn't tell.

& 4 'cause this one's funny..

[Promote us to 2 communities and give us the links]
http://www.livejournal.com/community/there_they_are/
i could only do one, please don't kill meee.

thank you, loves ♥
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 11 comments