<3 Yvonne (_imdutch) wrote in prettygirls_,
<3 Yvonne
_imdutch
prettygirls_

• Mood:
  • Music:

stamped//mod

something new! i made challenges for this community. i want people to be more active so i decided to add in a challenge section.

Picture Challenge
You can pick any member you would like to challenge. Post at least 3 pictures or more and tell the reason why you want to challenge this particular person. The challenged member has 72 hours to post there pictures. The rest of the members vote by putting the name of the member they liked better. You may challenge both members and mods.

Membership Challenge
You may NOT challenge Mods. This challenge is for those who think that any of our members are being inactive, fake or do not like. You may either challenge them by asking them to post pictures(up to 3 pictures), ask a question or promote prettygirls_. The challenged member has 72 hours to complete this. If the challenged member fails to do so after 72 hours they are kicked out the community and must reapply.

ON BOTH CHALLENGES YOU MUST PUT THE NAME OF THE CHALLENGE AS YOUR TITLE WHEN YOU MAKE ONE!

as soon as we get more members ill add in a weekly challenge! o and members watch THE OC tonite..no doubt ill be posting an entry about it here. so sorry but im in love with that show.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 5 comments