January 21st, 2005

Jen Hat Sexy

co-mod**fyi

fyi everyone! I'm going to try to continue being there to help Jess and my fellow mods out within the next week or so..but I also want to make everyone aware that I'm going to be moving out of my apartment this coming week, into a dorm room where I don't know the person. It scares me, but my roommates want me out I guess. :-(

[[[[EDIT]]]]: Turns out I'm getting a single room. YAY!!! I'm excited!! So things might work out for once!!

But if I'm not voting on everything, that's probably why, because my mind has been really screwy lately...laterz everyone ♥
  • Current Mood
    crushed crushed
Bedroom eyes

Stamped/Pain

So, this doesn't have anything to do with the theme, but it is something important to me. My best friend Amanda's daughter fell at her day care and was hurt really bad picturesCollapse )
The doctors are saying she may lose vision in her eye. I am spending a lot of time at the hospital, but I still am updating a little at work. But the main point of me posting is this, make sure you check out day care providers REAL well before you trust your kids with them.
girl on speaker.

~MOD *something i'd like your input on.

okay, so I thought, to keep this place active, I'd like to start a post where I want you all to comment on your thoughts for the topic.

okay, so I don't want anyone to bitch at anyone else, for their "view" on it. but your comments are all welcome. i'd like to know what you all think about it, honestly.

Alright, so I want to know what you all think about Child Abuse. In Concord, NH yesterday a guy had beaten his girlfriends 3 year old son, broke his rib & leg. Now, I know it's something a lot of people wish wouldn't happen in the world, but it does. The news here did a report on child abuse in New Hampshire, & I guess we're one of the top states that has it, so.. with that in mind, it makes me worry about every child I see out there. I wonder if they go home at night, and get hit. Child Abuse is scary, & It boggles my mind how someone could hit a child, &/or a baby at that.

COMMENT