Mike (love_holds_love) wrote in poetry_pill_,
Mike
love_holds_love
poetry_pill_

Pouring from every pore

Pouring from every Pore

I noticed how everyone’s perception on love is different. So I thought I should give my idea of love. Love is truth. Love is your family. Love is your friends. Love is opening the door Love is the warm covers that hold you tight in the night. Love is the trees, the grass, and the ever-flowing waterfall of life. Love is every person that crosses your path and changes your life with nothing but a simple smile, a simple word. Love is a kiss. Love is a hug. Love is listening. Love is responding with heart. Love is acceptance. Love is a feeling when a companion enters your life and fills it with words of wisdom, with care, with acceptance of who you are, with morning kisses on the forehead, and with webs of steal as they wait for bad emotions to arise and wrapping it in love and draining it of every drop of energy. Love is war, death, crime, depression, fear, sorrow, and loneliness for making love so loving. Love is reality. Love is dream. Love is in between. Love is seeing eyes filled to the brim of tears consisting only of love. Love is knowing. Love is seeing love. Love is hearing love. Love is seeing children dance and play as they forget the troubles of the world. Love is hating the fact of not being able to hate. Love is loving. Love is being loved. Love is stars for filling in the black spaces. Love is the sun for lighting up the faces torn and jaded of not being loved. Love is the night for shading all the imperfections of men’s creations and the moon for making the rest sparkle like diamonds. Love is everything and everyone. Love is the world. Love is the universe.

BUT true love is having a big enough heart to love the entire world for every aspect good and bad, every leaf on every tree, every abusive father that’s so far trapped in his own insecurities and fear of the world and hatred of not being accepted by his own abusive father, every mother who sticks by his side in patience and hope for a better love filled with care and acceptance, and every child that’s lost. Having a big enough heart to look for the love within everyone, whether being drowned by darkness or flowing out of every pore, and trying to bring that out. That is true love.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments